TTA News...

Status
Not open for further replies.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
the volume is way to low and you lose a lot of the narration between speakers
The timing is still a little off; I had to do a front and rear seat recording to get the complete spiels.

WDW1974

OK ... c'mon 37 pages about the Peoplemover narration?

I mean ... seriously?

Unless there's some dirty pun that slipped in there ... who cares?

I haven't heard it. And won't until I return to WDW (either this month, December or both).

But I don't care if its the worst narration ever or best, I just don't see it being worth this much time and space ... but there's my post to add to the count!

EPCOT Explorer

Tell me about it. I broke the news.

:D
Well done! :D You must have freaked when you got on the TTA to hear new Narr. huh?
No news since the narration. Basically, it's been filled with people claiming the TTA/Tomorrowland has been ruined because of the narration.
What else is new!? :lol:

So, the old speil was never back?
this blog claims that imagineers are monitoring guest reactions.

http://land.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/

:shrug:
Hope they are...

I'm sure it's still being tweaked.

One thing I don't understand though, is that if they were going to do this, why not keep it closed to make sure it was calibrated correctly.:shrug:
Or wait until it matches the rest of Tomorrowland...:shrug::lookaroun

It finally dawned on me - the new narrator: Isn't it the resort TV guy?
Maybe,.....Sounds like him.

EPCOT Explorer

I mean ... seriously?

I haven't heard it. And won't until I return to WDW (either this month, December or both).

But I don't care if its the worst narration ever or best, I just don't see it being worth this much time and space ... but there's my post to add to the count!
:lol::rolleyes::lol:

I look forward to hearing your opinion once you have heard it. :D ;)

TinkerBell9988

So I really don't want to read through 27+ pages of this thread (no offense!), but has anyone mentioned/taken notice of new area music in Tomorrowland?

I could be completely off, but when I was at the MK for MNSSHP Friday night, I noticed new music playing while I was eating dinner at Cosmic Ray's (in one of the seating areas near the restrooms where you can actually hear the music and not the craziness of the people in the restaurant). Then later on that evening, during my ride on the new TTA (*cough cough*), I noticed different music was playing while on the attraction. I didn't hear the area music that had been playing in TL for a few years now (Strange Things, If You Had Wings, There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, etc).

Please tell me I'm not crazy... :lol:

Future Guy

I'm really incapable of getting upset about this. The new narration is neither the best thing since Chuck Norris nor the worst thing since Dr. Nigel Channing.

Mr.EPCOT

So I really don't want to read through 27+ pages of this thread (no offense!), but has anyone mentioned/taken notice of new area music in Tomorrowland?

I could be completely off, but when I was at the MK for MNSSHP Friday night, I noticed new music playing while I was eating dinner at Cosmic Ray's (in one of the seating areas near the restrooms where you can actually hear the music and not the craziness of the people in the restaurant). Then later on that evening, during my ride on the new TTA (*cough cough*), I noticed different music was playing while on the attraction. I didn't hear the area music that had been playing in TL for a few years now (Strange Things, If You Had Wings, There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, etc).

You're not crazy... there's different area music for the Halloween Party.

TinkerBell9988

Is it only for the Halloween Party? Because I could have sworn that I heard remixes of Night Fire Dance and Behind the Waterfall... :lookaroun

The Conundrum

They play the If you had wings theme in Tomorrowland??? Is it a remix or the original score? Does anyone have a full TL track list?

TinkerBell9988

They play the If you had wings theme in Tomorrowland??? Is it a remix or the original score? Does anyone have a full TL track list?

Its been in the loop since 2003-ish, I believe? I don't have a tracklist, but the BGM loop plays on a bunch of Disney internet radio sites.

huntzilla

Maybe we should start a save Tomorrowland campaign....

Anyways, could someone tomorrow find out if they are indeed taking opinions after the ride? Also, anyone there make sure to go to city hall and voice your displeasure. We have to make our voices are heard and let Disney know that the old narration must stay! If they want to make MK perfect for it's 40th then don't mess with the land that already does the best job of conveying a great theme. SAVE TOMORROWLAND!

PhotoDave219

I mean ... seriously?

You missed me telling someone to go ____ themselves.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom