TTA News...

Status
Not open for further replies.

panther726

But there's a difference. JC is known for the humor. TTA is not. TTA has always basically been a tour, and now, the spiel is much more cohesive and fitting for the current Tomorrowland.

Spot on with this. TTA was never a major attraction, nor will it ever be. The only people who pay any attention to the humor of the ride before were fanboys. For an average guest, this was a place to catch a cat-nap or and rest your legs.

Went last October with another family who has only gone to WDW a few times. They thought the TTA was the ride "you nap on". Management knows this won't effect many visitors.

jt04

Spot on with this. TTA was never a major attraction, nor will it ever be. The only people who pay any attention to the humor of the ride before were fanboys. For an average guest, this was a place to catch a cat-nap or and rest your legs.

Went last October with another family who has only gone to WDW a few times. They thought the TTA was the ride "you nap on". Management knows this won't effect many visitors.

That is too bad if you are right. TTA could be "plussed" for a few million dollars and turned into a "must see" attraction. Especially through Space Mountain and the other tunnels. So much potential for cool eye candy in the manner of the city of the future.

SirGoofy

That is too bad if you are right. TTA could be "plussed" for a few million dollars and turned into a "must see" attraction. Especially through Space Mountain and the other tunnels. So much potential for cool eye candy in the manner of the city of the future.

Eye candy, yes. Must see? I disagree. Not everything in the park should be a must see. You need the nice, little, no-wait attractions to balance it out.

jt04

Eye candy, yes. Must see? I disagree. Not everything in the park should be a must see. You need the nice, little, no-wait attractions to balance it out.

I don't disagree I just don't think TTA should be one of them. Just my opinion.

PhotoDave219

Um No thanks, I will keep my nice PRIVATE and quiet TTA trips.

jt04

It's always been such a nice relaxing ride...Why ruin that?

There is parts of the ride that just aren't Disney. I'm sure when people first see the Epcot model it brings a smile. The ride could be filled with such suprises and still be just as relaxing. Space Mountain's expierence is especially anti-climatic and will be even more so now that you can't see the queue unless they have some other plan to plus that area for the TTA riders.

TalkingHead

Yes, I can see it now. Peoplemover billboards on I-4, the 528. Commercials on TV: "Now open, the new and improved Peoplemover. Are you ready to be moved?!?"

Always good for a laugh, jt.

_Scar

Yes, I can see it now. Peoplemover billboards on I-4, the 528. Commercials on TV: "Now open, the new and improved Peoplemover. Are you ready to be moved?!?"

ITA

A "must see" attraction is Expedition Everest. Do you think EE and TTA be across from each other on the billboards? Or how about the top 7 must sees on the resort TVs?

Come on....

jt04

As is your cynacism. See......:lol:

jt04

ITA

A "must see" attraction is Expedition Everest. Do you think EE and TTA be across from each other on the billboards? Or how about the top 7 must sees on the resort TVs?

Come on....

You too......:lol:

Main Street USA

^ Same for me.

Now, they ruined it by trying to return to the older narration, which I couldn't stand. In fact, I just about despised all of "old Tomorrowland"

"New Tomorrowland" was the best thing Disney could have done.
Ha! Your posts are hilarious...but not really. You, and a few others, need to get some perspective. WOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom