Status
Not open for further replies.

_Scar

2304436771_3ec0b0122a_b.jpg

21b4yz4.jpg

hmm.... does it work?

EPCOTPluto

No it doesn't... grrr. :fork:
Well, it would entice those to the ride, thus increasing the ride capacity.

....Wait, never mind. I would prefer a sleeper TTA minus the crying infants and/or excessive chatter. :eek::lookaroun:lol:

_Scar

Well, it would entice those to the ride, thus increasing the ride capacity.

....Wait, never mind. I would prefer a sleeper TTA minus the crying infants and/or excessive chatter. :eek::lookaroun:lol:

But the argument was that TTA could be a "must see" attraction...

EPCOT Explorer

So... I leave for a few days out and all bloody hell breaks out, huh?

Well, this is one interesting piece of news. I've heard the narration, and honestly, I don't know what to think. I like the information presented, I like how it's done, but....*sigh*. It's not TOMORROWLAND.

Honestly, this feels more like Future World. The new narrators voice is very "modern" if that makes any sense. It also feels a bit empty without all the nice references and interludes the 94 script had.

I don't HATE it...It just feels soulless in this Tomorrowland. If Tomorrowland were to change, as it's been talked about both on this website and off (Heh:lookaroun), this would work well.
My information and my gut tells me that this might be a first step. We shall see.

Kinda wish they would bring back the old one until everything else is new, too....That's the problem. This doesn't fit.

Besides that...Any news? I've gotten tweets that the old narration returned yesterday, news abot the lighting....Anyone care to consolidate this thread :lol::lookaroun:eek:I really don't want to sift through 23480928340982039 pages.

SirGoofy

So... I leave for a few days out and all bloody hell breaks out, huh?

Well, this is one interesting piece of news. I've heard the narration, and honestly, I don't know what to think. I like the information presented, I like how it's done, but....*sigh*. It's not TOMORROWLAND.

Honestly, this feels more like Future World. The new narrators voice is very "modern" if that makes any sense. It also feels a bit empty without all the nice references and interludes the 94 script had.

I don't HATE it...It just feels soulless in this Tomorrowland. If Tomorrowland were to change, as it's been talked about both on this website and off (Heh:lookaroun), this would work well.
My information and my gut tells me that this might be a first step. We shall see.

Kinda wish they would bring back the old one until everything else is new, too....That's the problem. This doesn't fit.

Besides that...Any news? I've gotten tweets that the old narration returned yesterday, news abot the lighting....Anyone care to consolidate this thread :lol::lookaroun:eek:I really don't want to sift through 23480928340982039 pages.

No news since the narration. Basically, it's been filled with people claiming the TTA/Tomorrowland has been ruined because of the narration.

dizzbuff

We rode it last nite (10/3) and the new narration is missing ''something''.....We like , loved, the old narration. The new narration just doesn't seem to fit or is missing that "something" that the original narrative gave, I guess the ''futuristic'' aspect (sound? tone? excitement?). Yeah the original was older but it was fitting and just gave more. I know change is good ...but when change occurs that takes away how a ride or show leaves you in a way that makes you shake your head or say to yourself ''why?'' or ''well, that was missing something'' then why mess with a good thing? Space Ship Earth is another example. Some things were needing ''improvements'' but other things changed were not needed and wound up leaving ''emptiness'' and the shaking of our heads asking ''why?''. Just my opinion

SirGoofy

The only thing I can say for me that it has going is I like the sound of the narrator's voice and "PeopleMover" is mentioned. Other than that it's not so great...the volume is way to low and you lose a lot of the narration between speakers.

I'm sure it's still being tweaked.

One thing I don't understand though, is that if they were going to do this, why not keep it closed to make sure it was calibrated correctly.:shrug:

Next Big Thing

I'm sure it's still being tweaked.

One thing I don't understand though, is that if they were going to do this, why not keep it closed to make sure it was calibrated correctly.:shrug:
Maybe they wanted to put it out like this and then see crazy disney fanyboi reactions to it online to see what they may need to tweak to make it better? lulz probably not, but it would at least make sense of this whole mess.

panther726

Maybe they wanted to put it out like this and then see crazy disney fanyboi reactions to it online to see what they may need to tweak to make it better? lulz probably not, but it would at least make sense of this whole mess.
:ROFLOL:If they paid attention to this board, we would have a whole different WDW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom