Should the Marvel characters appear in WDW????

Should the Marvel characters appear in WDW????

• No way! Marvel and Disney characters don't mix.

Votes: 25 24.0%
  • As long as they stay in DHS, it's all good.

Votes: 65 62.5%
  • Disney can put them wherever they want, fine by me.

Votes: 11 10.6%
  • They should be in ALL 4 parks! Period.

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
So, what do you say about possibly seeing the Marvel characters in a park or parks? Good idea? bad idea? What do you think?????

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
It doesn't matter to me. Disney can make it work if they want. If they appear in one park or all of them; I think Disney will be smart enough to incorporate them in the right way and quantity.

jonnyc

As long as they are encorparated properly and are not out of place in the way they are put in i'm happy with them in any park.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
To be honest, I am barely OK with the Muppets cause they aren't a Disney creation.
Ooo... to each his own, I suppose, but I LOVE me some Muppets!
Regarding Marvel characters, I'm pretty sure they can't legally be used at WDW (DLR is fine, though), until Uni stops using them... which is whenever they want. Could be today, could be never.

At least that's MY understanding of the situation.

SirGoofy

Ooo... to each his own, I suppose, but I LOVE me some Muppets!
Regarding Marvel characters, I'm pretty sure they can't legally be used at WDW (DLR is fine, though), until Uni stops using them... which is whenever they want. Could be today, could be never.

At least that's MY understanding of the situation.

According to our resident character insider, a training program has already been started for the super heroes.

And I say bring it on! As long as it's DHS.

Thrill Seeker

DHS is where they fit the best. Set up a Marvel Meet and Greet near the Streets of American and you'll have your first dose of Marvel. I can kinda sorta see some of them working in Tomorrowland, bur DHS is the best choice.

JustInTime

I think they sould add them to DTD. Bring some life into the place. New stores and Meet and Greets. They could even do some kind of an attraction. Plus add them to DHS.

cblodg

I picked "as long as they stay in DHS..."

Even that doesn't really get close to my thoughts though. I don't want a whole themed land in DHS around them. If they want to have character appearances, fine but even that would be weird.

According to the latest AllEars newsletter, Universal won't be forced to close it's Marvel themed area at IoA because the lease of the characters and themes exists with Universal as long as it chooses to run that area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom