September 2011 Roll Call......

WDWmazprty

Now that we've finally made our final plans for Sept. not May or June :goodnevil

Who else is going to the World in Sept.???

Our dates are for Sept. 22-27!

accord99cutie

Premium Member
We received our DME tages at the end of last week, and received our Disney packet today!!! 30 days to go and I feel like I'm gonna blink my eyes and it is going to be here!!! Still have managed to keep it a secret from the kids, and can't wait to take the video of telling my daughter about this trip! I booked it almost 330 days ago, and it is finally within a month!!! AHHHH! I hope all of you going in the first few days of the month have a great time! and I better be able to read some trip reports from a few of you before we head out on the 28th!!!!

Upvote 0

Minnie87

10 more days until POFQ!!! So excited...1st time going with dbf..he's never been to Disney..ever!! And my first time staying on property...just sooooo excited...single digits tomorrow!

Upvote 0

Kristamouse

4 MORE DAYs:ROFLOL: We are super pumped and have been getting all of our to do checked off...tonight is camera check up, medicine pack up and swim bag check up!
Hope your time till Disney moves quickly:S

Upvote 0

accord99cutie

Premium Member
4 MORE DAYs:ROFLOL: We are super pumped and have been getting all of our to do checked off...tonight is camera check up, medicine pack up and swim bag check up!
Hope your time till Disney moves quickly:S

I can see from your pic that you have done disney with little ones, any advice on things to bring/do/pack/remember when bringing a 1yr old with me??? We know what to do with our 6yr old, but we have never been with a 1yr old before!!

Upvote 0

Spike-in-Berlin

29 days and my anticipation would be much higher if there weren't the long FLIGHT from Berlin to Orlando because out of reasons I still don't unterstand I developed a fear of flying in the last years, I never had any until 2007.

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

Ever get that feelin' that life hates you?

Stupid Tahoe has had a barrage of mechanical issues in the past 2 weeks. We fix one thing and BAM! Another goes wrong. We've sunk over 2 large into it and it still isn't done. Gonna be at least another 500 more. Great.

Then hubby gets word yesterday that the Engineering company he works for hasn't gotten anymore work. If they don't get some more projects by the end of this month everyone gets a 5% pay cut. If nothing by the end of next month another 5%. Who knows after that. But then his big boss lady pulled him in yesterday to tell him they want to send him to freakin' Ohio for 4 months after the first of the year. Lovely. He's already working 7 twelve-hour days to try & hit project delivery dates. The man has worked 6 & 7 days a week almost all year. He needs a break. If nobody in this family sets a foot out the door, the man needs a rest.

Today would've been the big 1-0. Nice. Frickin' nice.

We aren't canceling anything until the last minute on a have-to basis. I think it's safe to say I'm thoroughly ed at the world today. I'll go crawl back under my rock now.

***edit***
I think maybe the hubby's bosses hate us. LOL! He went to talk privately to the head-honcho who doles out the work. Hubby is safe from pay cuts, etc. That would've been good info before he got the email-of-doom! It appears several projects are shelved until the first of the year (pretty common practice towards the end of every year). Those who aren't already assigned to the next project that is moving forward will be taking the cuts. Those are the mid-level people the company wants to hold onto if possible. The "dead wood" will be let go. Hubby was told his next assignment a few weeks ago. Apparently he's in the group of heavy-duty must-haves. I guess that's a good thing. Soooo...still planning to move forward with vacation as planned. Poor old man needs the total break from reality. The further truck repairs will have to wait until hubby has the time to break it down. In the interim he'll be driving our 15 year old's Yukon. Yep, you read that right. Our 15 year old has worked all summer and saved up to buy his own vehicle from us (an older used Yukon that's in great shape). Keep your fingers crossed that nothing else throws itself at us. Ugh!

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

Ever get that feelin' that life hates you?

Stupid Tahoe has had a barrage of mechanical issues in the past 2 weeks. We fix one thing and BAM! Another goes wrong. We've sunk over 2 large into it and it still isn't done. Gonna be at least another 500 more. Great.

Then hubby gets word yesterday that the Engineering company he works for hasn't gotten anymore work. If they don't get some more projects by the end of this month everyone gets a 5% pay cut. If nothing by the end of next month another 5%. Who knows after that. But then his big boss lady pulled him in yesterday to tell him they want to send him to freakin' Ohio for 4 months after the first of the year. Lovely. He's already working 7 twelve-hour days to try & hit project delivery dates. The man has worked 6 & 7 days a week almost all year. He needs a break. If nobody in this family sets a foot out the door, the man needs a rest.

Today would've been the big 1-0. Nice. Frickin' nice.

We aren't canceling anything until the last minute on a have-to basis. I think it's safe to say I'm thoroughly ed at the world today. I'll go crawl back under my rock now.

Send me an email and vent away...

((hugs))

Upvote 0

YankeeMouse

Just got back 7 days ago and the Sept trip is 23 days away, and we live in Chicago. This is the big trip with the whole family, staying at Poly, so already getting ramped up and excited while I'm still smiling from August's trip. Never had back to back trips this close together. I could get used to this.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom