September 2011 Roll Call......

WDWmazprty

Now that we've finally made our final plans for Sept. not May or June :goodnevil

Who else is going to the World in Sept.???

Our dates are for Sept. 22-27!

Spike-in-Berlin

At the moments we have problems with getting our deluxe resort reservations (Wilderness Lodge ist already booked out) but we have reservations for the Pop from September 27th to October 9th and now we have to chose a different deluxe or moderate for the last 4-5 days (yes we are staying for 16 days!)

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

At the moments we have problems with getting our deluxe resort reservations (Wilderness Lodge ist already booked out) but we have reservations for the Pop from September 27th to October 9th and now we have to chose a different deluxe or moderate for the last 4-5 days (yes we are staying for 16 days!)

Awwww...I hope you get something good. I don't blame you for staying so long with that far to travel to get there. BTW, my boys chose German for their foreign language and started yesterday. It's interesting to listen to! :wave:

Upvote 0

Spike-in-Berlin

Awwww...I hope you get something good. I don't blame you for staying so long with that far to travel to get there. BTW, my boys chose German for their foreign language and started yesterday. It's interesting to listen to! :wave:

Thank you. Or better "Vielen Dank!". :wave:

Yes we are also still a little...stunned by the idea of 16 days at the World. We stayed for 10 days the last time and it definitely was not enough so this time we try out if 16 days are overkill or will we still be sad at leaving.
However we didn't get any deluxe resorts so we will stay the second part of our stay at the Carribean Beach, Pirates Room. First stay since 1991 without a deluxe. I always wanted to stay there but we really would have prefered to stay at the AKL as we like to stay the last days in a deluxe resort.
We are of course still very happy. :)

Upvote 0

accord99cutie

Premium Member
6 weeks from today I will be surprising my kiddos with the trip!!! I can not wait! At this point I dont know if I'm more excited about the trip, or about the fact that I have kept it a secret since last October when me and DH booked it!!! This morning my DD was asking me when we were going to Disney again, adn I told her I wasn't sure because we have bought her so many toys lately that we can't afford a trip.... She started crying and said she wouldn't ask for any more toys if we could go to Disney, lol. I felt a little mean seeing her cry, but it just reinforces my opinion that she will be out of her mind when she realizes we are going!!!

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

Thank you. Or better "Vielen Dank!". :wave:

Yes we are also still a little...stunned by the idea of 16 days at the World. We stayed for 10 days the last time and it definitely was not enough so this time we try out if 16 days are overkill or will we still be sad at leaving.
However we didn't get any deluxe resorts so we will stay the second part of our stay at the Carribean Beach, Pirates Room. First stay since 1991 without a deluxe. I always wanted to stay there but we really would have prefered to stay at the AKL as we like to stay the last days in a deluxe resort.
We are of course still very happy. :)

Hahahaha! We're still on "Die Frau isst" but okee-dokee! :lol: I'll have to search "Vielen Dank!" just so I can show the boys how it's pronounced. I swear, I should set myself up as a student so I can learn, too. I think it's soooo cool. My grandmother's mother was from Hungary and her father was from Austria. She lost uncles on both sides of her family in the war. She speaks often about her parents and helping them to speak English. Very cool stuff. I'd like to be able to speak to her in her other language just because I know it would absolutely tickle her silly. :wave:

Keep checking back on the AKL right up to check-in day at Carribean Beach. You never know when a little pixie dust might happen. Ya know?

6 weeks from today I will be surprising my kiddos with the trip!!! I can not wait! At this point I dont know if I'm more excited about the trip, or about the fact that I have kept it a secret since last October when me and DH booked it!!! This morning my DD was asking me when we were going to Disney again, adn I told her I wasn't sure because we have bought her so many toys lately that we can't afford a trip.... She started crying and said she wouldn't ask for any more toys if we could go to Disney, lol. I felt a little mean seeing her cry, but it just reinforces my opinion that she will be out of her mind when she realizes we are going!!!

Awwwww....I totally applaud your determination to spring the ultimate surprise on your kiddos. If I hadn't caved by now one of the kids crying would definitely have me spilling the beans. Be sure to get the reaction on video. I tooooootally wanna see this one! :D

Upvote 0

Spike-in-Berlin

Hahahaha! We're still on "Die Frau isst" but okee-dokee! :lol: I'll have to search "Vielen Dank!" just so I can show the boys how it's pronounced. I swear, I should set myself up as a student so I can learn, too. I think it's soooo cool. My grandmother's mother was from Hungary and her father was from Austria. She lost uncles on both sides of her family in the war. She speaks often about her parents and helping them to speak English. Very cool stuff. I'd like to be able to speak to her in her other language just because I know it would absolutely tickle her silly. :wave:

Keep checking back on the AKL right up to check-in day at Carribean Beach. You never know when a little pixie dust might happen. Ya know?

THAT is exactly what we hope for and what we will do even before we check-in at the Caribbean, while we are still at the Pop. We are hpoing for such a little miracle.
Liebe Grüße aus Berlin. :wave:

Upvote 0

AgentP65

Just paid MYW package balance! Thankfully, 0% financing for 6 months with Chase Disney Rewards Visa.

Poly 9/29-10/6. I can (almost) taste that Dole Whip now!

MNSSHP on 10/2. Looking forward to another photo op with The Mistress of All Evil. And hopefully meeting Flynn Rider (rumored to be appearing). Still haven't finalized our costumes for this year.

Celebrating our anniversary and DD's 6th birthday. Her BD wish is to meet Rapunzel and Phineas & Ferb...and ride HM (our family's fave) at least 5x!!! Also taking her to see Fantasmic for the very first time. (She's old enough now that it won't be scary.)

ADRs at Cali Grill, Derby, Le Cellier, R&C, Tutto Italia, Rainforest Cafe (AK), Liberty Tree, Mama Melrose. Trying Sanaa and Via Napoli for the first time!

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

31 days as of today! :sohappy: people at work won't be able to stand me tomorrow because it's the 30 day countdown..heck they can barely put up with my Disney Dorkiness right now all year as it is :ROFLOL: Now i'm sitting here going back over everything I've been looking at for the past year...re-evaluating ADR's and what parks on what days....going to add the PH option so I can enjoy more evening time and other parks...what's a woman to do! LOL

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom