September 2011 Roll Call......

WDWmazprty

Now that we've finally made our final plans for Sept. not May or June :goodnevil

Who else is going to the World in Sept.???

Our dates are for Sept. 22-27!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
say hello to crosby ...

Yeah I will. I will tell you what...I will look to see if The Flyers "Ring Row" is still on the cup and take a picture of it for you. They remove rows to make room for the new teams that win it and it's been a while for Philly so...yeah...probably not gonna be on there anymore bud!

Upvote 0

Obi

54 days left for me.....

as tom petty says "the waiting is the hardest part".....

geeez, HURRY UP!!!! so, i can be there!!! then slow down once i get there! ;)

Upvote 0

LeeSeeBabe

We upgraded, we upgraded!!!! :sohappy::sohappy:

We went ahead and upgraded our 1st anniversary trip from ASSports to POFQ! I told my hubby instead of getting me a birthday gift (in < 2 weeks), can we please, please upgrade! I have been so excited about trip planning that I haven't even thought about my birthday anyway!

POFQ September 3 - September 6.

Upvote 0

EaglesfanNJ

Sorry I'm late to the party, but I had to jump on! It's been a while since I've posted (Various reasons), but i'm back! Proud and excited to be a part of the Sept. 2011 Roll Call! Headed back to ASMU Sept. 23rd to Oct. 1st!

First trip with my son, 2nd trip with my daughter who will be trying BBB for the first time. ADR's include CRT for Breakfast, 1900 Park Fare, Crystal Palace, Chef Mickeys, Hollywood and Vine, Tony's. MNSSHP for the 2nd time on Sept. 30th!

Might even try my hand at a Pre Trip Report in the proper section, followed by full TR with pics. BOOYAH!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

828tnt

Yeah I will. I will tell you what...I will look to see if The Flyers "Ring Row" is still on the cup and take a picture of it for you. They remove rows to make room for the new teams that win it and it's been a while for Philly so...yeah...probably not gonna be on there anymore bud!

OUCH! that stung a little! :lol:

Upvote 0

BigRedDad

34 days until AS Sports...

We will be there on the 18th through 24th. After seeing my CC bill, I am not sure if we are doing MNSSHP on the 20th. We'll see. In order to get our $$$ worth, I would have to keep her up until 11PM. If we can get a good nap in and there are tix available the day of, we probably will.

Upvote 0

Mukta

25 days until I get on a plane to Orlando!

I received my paperwork and DME stuff on Wednesday 8/10. I can't wait to check into the Beach Club again. There is so much I am looking forward to seeing and doing (and eating).

Upvote 0

pixiegurl

45 Days! Just paid off the balance! :sohappy: POFQ Sept 29th - Oct 8th. Can't wait! My hubby's running in his first Disney race - the Wine & Dine half marathon! My Parents and Brother's family will also be joining us. First big family trip and it'll be a surprise for some of the kids! So fun!

Upvote 0

Matt and Kelly

First posted in this thread in mid-February. Our trip seemed so far away at that point but man time has flown by! Just about 3 weeks (22 days to be exact) away from being back in the magic!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom