September 2011 Roll Call......

WDWmazprty

Now that we've finally made our final plans for Sept. not May or June :goodnevil

Who else is going to the World in Sept.???

Our dates are for Sept. 22-27!

Kev1417

only 5 days until we are there for 2 weeks!!! and celebrating with the first MNSSHP. My wife already told me not to forget to pack my angry eyes!! hint hint on our costumes.

Upvote 0

Mukta

We leave in 11 days!!! We started our countdown at 200+ and now we are almost in the single digits. I can't wait to walk into the Beach Club again.

Upvote 0

powlessfamily4

we are going to MNSSHP on the same say as you!!!!! What are you guys dressing up as? Im dressing up as a casual minnie mouse :D

Nothing outrageous or special: I am going as Zebra LOL!! My son (20) is wearing a full on Batman costume, my daughter is a pirate wench and the husband is still grunting and says he will wear something baseball. I want him to go as a pirate or something like that, but we'll see

May see you there. Still debating on whether or not to go. Still peeved about the last time at it and most people had not paid for it. We'll see.

Hope you go!!

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

Been working furiously on our MNSSHP outfits! So excited! Just 5 1/2 sleeps to go..... ((we're leaving at 2 a.m. on 9/9...that's why we have a 1/2 sleep in there :lol:))

Upvote 0

BigTxEars

7 days from today at exactly this time we will have checked in to POR and be getting ready to head to Boma for a 4:40 dinner ADR :)

After that we will be at (in order by day) DHS, TL, DTD & MK w/ NSHHP (13th), BB, Epcot, AK, AK & MK, then home :(

Upvote 0

BigRedDad

2 weeks from right now, we will be sitting in the airport, past security, and eating a giant Cinnabun.

We are probably going to the MNSSHP on Sept. 20th. I have to see if I am buying tickets this week.

Upvote 0

forevermickey

Just got back 7 days ago and the Sept trip is 23 days away, and we live in Chicago. This is the big trip with the whole family, staying at Poly, so already getting ramped up and excited while I'm still smiling from August's trip. Never had back to back trips this close together. I could get used to this.

Now that is awesome!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom