September 2011 Roll Call......

WDWmazprty

Now that we've finally made our final plans for Sept. not May or June :goodnevil

Who else is going to the World in Sept.???

Our dates are for Sept. 22-27!

LeeSeeBabe

Whew. Just booked our room at All-Star Sport for Sept 3 - Sept 6. We kept putting it off, but then I was on the reservation page and either Movies or Music had no more Passholder rooms available so I knew I needed to hop on it!
:sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

me_stitch

Premium Member
70 more days. I'm not sure which I'm looking forward to more, just being back at Disney or getting out of Washington. Today it's 62 degrees and raining, every month this year we have been below our average temp, I can't take it anymore. It's the middle of July for crying out loud.

Upvote 0

Skippy's Pal

We'll be at the World Sept. 18 - 29, staying at Beach Club until the 27th, doing MNSSHP one evening, then moving to Animal Kingdom Lodge for the final 3 days - doing Sunrise Safari and the Trek while there. In the planning stages since 2009, and our "little girl" who is a veteran of prior Disney trips - and who is now 25 - has agreed to one last trip with Mom and Dad where we can all be kids together. When we leave Mickey, we'll be spending 2 days with the fish, including a day at Discovery Cove. Just too hard to re-enter the "real world" straight from WDW.

Totally unsolicited plug: In planning for all of this - and based on the endorsements I've seen here - we worked with Kingdom Konsultants for the first time, and we couldn't be happier with their GREAT service and help.

Upvote 0

Obi

we'll be there the 18th - 24th.

really looking forward to it too. haven't been there since '08.

think the folks decided on staying at saratoga... had some thoughts about switching up resorts. however, saratoga it is...:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0
Sept 9th through 16th here. All Star Music.

By my count... 45 Days and some change to go.. :sohappy:

Can't wait to do opening night at MNSSHP this year. Last year was a blast.

Look for the dad in a Hades shirt, with a wife and a ready made Tour Group of kids.... Maybe I should get them flags? :veryconfu

Upvote 0

mickeysbrother

twice

taking 2 trips in september.. Wow im so lucky

9 september till the 11th september Will only be in the parks on the 10th doing all 4 parks in 1 day.

Also the 25th of september till the 1st of october with the Gf witch will be her 1st ever time in disney. I hope i started another person to go gaga over disney. Lets all pray that i did. For my sake at least :)

Upvote 0

t_catt11

Since we just adjusted our dates, we now fall into the September group. Dates: September 29th - October 10th, staying at Coronado Springs.

We're a big group - Myself (35), DW 32, DD 15, DS13, DS4, DS2 (celebrating his 2nd birthday during the trip), and DS 4 months (all ages as of travel dates).

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

The old man is anxious. He keeps egging me into moving up our arrival date one day at a time. I guess there's worse things....like if he didn't want to go at all. :lookaroun :D Soooo...officially as of right now we're arriving on 9/11 but it'll likely change to 9/10 soon. I suppose there's not much more he can back us up...he's already taking an unprecedented 2 weeks off work for this trip. :eek: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

828tnt

The old man is anxious. He keeps egging me into moving up our arrival date one day at a time. I guess there's worse things....like if he didn't want to go at all. :lookaroun :D Soooo...officially as of right now we're arriving on 9/11 but it'll likely change to 9/10 soon. I suppose there's not much more he can back us up...he's already taking an unprecedented 2 weeks off work for this trip. :eek: :sohappy:

seriously, anyone looking to rub elbows- let's talk! 9/15- 9/20 ovear a beer, margarita, dole whip, tot drop, gimme a shout!

Upvote 0

BigRedDad

53 days for me too. I had been looking to rent points for DVC, but I will not stay at OKW or SSR. We are happily going to be at the AS Sports for the Daddy/Daughter trip. We are going to do a lot of things we don't get to do when there with more people: miniature golf, deal with other people's wants, nap if we want to, play when we want to, etc. Cya'll there.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom