September 2011 Roll Call......

WDWmazprty

Now that we've finally made our final plans for Sept. not May or June :goodnevil

Who else is going to the World in Sept.???

Our dates are for Sept. 22-27!

LeeSeeBabe

September 2-5! It's our 1st anniversary trip, we honeymooned in Disney last year and hope to make it most anniversaries. We haven't booked our hotel yet, we've been trying weigh out staying Value or Moderate for FIRST anniversary. Me personally, I'd love to stay at POFQ.

Upvote 0

Pooh Lover

63 More Days!

Here I am wishing away another summer. Only 9 more weeks. We are taking our 13 year old niece and love experiencing the parks thru a younger person's eyes. So looking forward to this trip and showing our niece the WL, our favorite resort.

Upvote 0

Betty2480

We booked our September trip back in January, hard to believe it's coming up so fast!! My hubby's first trip (usually go with my sister and Mom for our annual girl's trip), can't wait to have him see all the WDW magic in person instead of through pictures! WL, here we come!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

828tnt

my wife and i will be there september 15 - 20 at akl! we were originally going in october for the 40th and f&w and most importantly "pregnant pics"! i really want to have a ton of pics of her pregnant:D. we felt better about moving up the date since we're due 11/2.

adr's have been set for some time. (rose and crown, potabello, via napoli, kouzzina, crystal palace, , chef mickeys- cp and cm will be fun for the pics!!!)

if anyone wants to meet up, get in touch! or just look for the guy wearing a wdwmagic tshirt with the beautiful pregnant wife!

57 days to go! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

chucknstuff

Look for me!!!

62 days 16hours to go!!!!
I'll be at DHS Sep 20, Epcot Sep 21, Disney Dream Sep 22-25

Look for the "CRAZY MICKEY*" tattoo on the back of my right calf and you will find me!!

*Watch the disney short "Runaway Brain" to see the Tattoo....

Chuck
Devoted fan of the "LADDER"

Upvote 0

828tnt

sunday 9/18 will almost definately be an epcot evening for us! my wife and a friend of hers will be at dtd through the afternoon. me, i'll likely be at espnzone for some afternoon football.

if anyone would like to meet at say rose and crown or in germany that evening, i'd be up for it! i'd love to meet a few follow board members!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom