Movies...movies...movies

WDWFREAK53

Dude...don't tarnish Buffy (or Angel for that matter) by mentioning it in the same sentence as Twilight.:fork:

I love vampire movies as much as anyone, heck I wrote one(anyone need to buy a script?.)

But, Twilight's vamps are barely even vamps. Just pale, brooding teens. :snore:

I'll pass and go see Bolt in 3D instead.

I too liked Buffy and Angel...but I had to throw it in due to the teen vampire aspect.

EpcotServo

Dude...don't tarnish Buffy (or Angel for that matter) by mentioning it in the same sentence as Twilight.:fork:

I know, It seems mean to mention even CHARMED in the same breath as Twilight.
:lol:

I love vampire movies as much as anyone, heck I wrote one(anyone need to buy a script?.)

:lol:

Screenwriting!
:sohappy:

SeaBreeze

Original Poster

But, Twilight's vamps are barely even vamps. Just pale, brooding teens. :snore:

I'll pass and go see Bolt in 3D instead.

Haha I agree; it's an entertainment sin to mention Twilight with Buffy and Angel. I read the books because my friend had them and they took about three days to get through; I wanted to see what the big deal was. Still not sure what it is lol. Edward frankly creeped me out and the only character I wound up liking was Jacob :lol: At some point I'm sure I'll see the movie but the trailers looked very disappointing...like they were trying to make something indie cool when that's not really the point.

Pongo

So... I'm a little late on the uptake, but I saw High School Musical 3 last night, and I have to say, I actually really enjoyed it. As a person who has experience with theater, I really appreciated a LOT of what they did.

Many of the scenes had excellent cinematography, IMO. Especially the Ryan/Sharpay duet at the beginning and the song where everyone talked about going to Prom.

The last song was a little weird, though. But I liked the "Big 6" curtain call.

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
As a 30 yr old female, and someone who absolutely loved Buffy and Angel, so resisted even the idea of reading Twilight for so long before she finally caved in, I must say that I was suprisingly pleased with the movie. Would I have enjoyed as much if I didn't read the book, I don't know, but for a movie based on a book, they did pretty well.
Robert Pattinson made a great Edward, and even though Kristen Stewart didn't have much personality, I always felt the same about Bella in the books. I thought overall it was casted very well.

Number_6

So... I'm a little late on the uptake, but I saw High School Musical 3 last night,

That's okay, I just saw Tropic Thunder a few days ago. Frickin' hilarious, but so very, very wrong on so many levels. Thought Tom Cruise was a riot and hardly recognized him at first.

imagineer boy

I don't know about you guys, but I am really pumped for The Spirit! It really looks awesome.

Valkyrie looks surprisingly bad though. The lack of German accents really sucks all the believability out of it.

WDWmazprty

Yeah, The Spirit looks pretty good. If nothing else, I'll watch it for Eva and Scarlett!:animwink:

Watchmen looks great! That should be pretty wicked too.

col

twilight

i love the book, im addicted!!
when the movie came out i knew it would not be the exact same as the book and that they would add things into the movie and stuff. i liked the movie except i was a little bit dissapointed with certain bits of it but other than that it was a reallly good movie. bella was just blah but robert pattinson as edward was really good!like someone else said it was casted pretty well.

EpcotServo

I'm going to see twilight tomorrow, im sort of looking forward to it, not really sure what to expect:shrug:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DZR1gSvnOI0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DZR1gSvnOI0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:lol: :lookaroun

Sorry. Continue.

Alexx

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dzr1gsvnoi0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dzr1gsvnoi0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:lol: :lookaroun

sorry. Continue.

:roflol:

Pongo

As a 30 yr old female, and someone who absolutely loved Buffy and Angel, so resisted even the idea of reading Twilight for so long before she finally caved in, I must say that I was suprisingly pleased with the movie. Would I have enjoyed as much if I didn't read the book, I don't know, but for a movie based on a book, they did pretty well.
Robert Pattinson made a great Edward, and even though Kristen Stewart didn't have much personality, I always felt the same about Bella in the books. I thought overall it was casted very well.

Kristen Stewart doesn't have any personality in ANY of the movies she's in. I don't know how she keeps getting cast in movies. She'd dreadful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom