Movies...movies...movies

WDWmazprty

Kristen Stewart doesn't have any personality in ANY of the movies she's in. I don't know how she keeps getting cast in movies. She'd dreadful.

Yeah, I agree. I saw her first in Zathura, and she wasn't impressive. Not that hot either. :lookaroun:D

imagineer boy

Well, shoot. The Spirit's getting terrible reviews.:( I was really hoping I could see it with a bunch of old high school buddies during winter break. Oh wel...

SeaBreeze

Original Poster
Just thought I'd bump this thread back up since we're approaching the summer movie season (well, I guess it unofficially started when Wolverine got leaked...)

I actually think I'm going to check out the new Star Trek :eek: I'm not a fan or a hater of Star Trek, totally apathetic usually but for some reason I want to see this movie :lol:

Timmay

Just thought I'd bump this thread back up since we're approaching the summer movie season (well, I guess it unofficially started when Wolverine got leaked...)

I actually think I'm going to check out the new Star Trek :eek: I'm not a fan or a hater of Star Trek, totally apathetic usually but for some reason I want to see this movie :lol:
I am pretty excited about it myself...I like the original series and pretty happy to see all the fanboys really upset about this movie. Probably mean it will rock!!

col

ive seen wolverine but would like to see it properly lol and i also would like to see angels & demons -the book was really good, i cant think of any other films thats are coming out over the summer lol.

SeaBreeze

Original Poster
ive seen wolverine but would like to see it properly lol and i also would like to see angels & demons -the book was really good, i cant think of any other films thats are coming out over the summer lol.

I'd like to see Wolverine, Star Trek, Up!, Transformers 2, Terminator Salvation and Harry Potter Those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head so I'm sure there's a bunch more :lol:

EpcotServo

Your Attention Please....

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=427740

picture.php

EpcotServo

Back from the Movie Show!

Observe & Report is fantastic. It's one of those Movies people will try and keep away from you. They know that you can never go back once you stare into that dark abyss and come back with everything that is Pure, Cool, Important, Relevant, and righteous in your mind. You must fight them. Or they will devour you into their bland tastes.

"The world has no place for another scared man."
-Ronnie, Observe & Report

Jasonflz

I figured I would share this with all of you guys.

http://www.spill.com/

Spill Movie Reviews- Basically a site where 4 friends review movies. The catch is, it is all animated. Aside from WDWmagic this place is my third home. Easy to get hooked.

dxwwf3

I'll say one thing about that movie site Jasonflz, they were 100% correct on their audio review of Observe and Report.

dxwwf3

I haven't seen it yet so I have to ask, was it really THAT uncomfortable to watch?

It's extremely boring and lazy. They were not kidding when they talked about the filmmakers using excessive profanity as a crutch instead of writing something actually funny. There is a scene where two characters say Forget You (family site) about 15 to 20 times to each other back and forth. I think if you liked Pineapple Express, you might like it, but I didn't care for either movie. Seth Rogan is just like a roller coaster for me. Express and Observe were both bad in my eyes and Knocked Up and Zack and Miri were both fantastic.

If you see the red band trailer for Observe and Report you will see 95% of the funny moments of the film.

Jasonflz

It's extremely boring and lazy. They were not kidding when they talked about the filmmakers using excessive profanity as a crutch instead of writing something actually funny. There is a scene where two characters say Forget You (family site) about 15 to 20 times to each other back and forth. I think if you liked Pineapple Express, you might like it, but I didn't care for either movie. Seth Rogan is just like a roller coaster for me. Express and Observe were both bad in my eyes and Knocked Up and Zack and Miri were both fantastic.

If you see the red band trailer for Observe and Report you will see 95% of the funny moments of the film.

Good point. I haven't seen Pineapple Express yet so I will hold off. What did you think of Superbad? That one really did a good job in my opinion in terms of being funny.

dxwwf3

Good point. I haven't seen Pineapple Express yet so I will hold off. What did you think of Superbad? That one really did a good job in my opinion in terms of being funny.

I didn't care for it either LOL

It's miles ahead of Observe though.

Number_6

If you want to see a Seth Rogen movie you might like, go see Monsters vs Aliens. My family and I thought it was a lot of fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom