**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

joanna71985

We're practically neighbors!! :lol:

I agree that it would be great for us all to eat together. Late might be my preference, but I don't feel all that strongly about it.

Yay! I don't live in NJ anymore (I currently live in Orlando), but that's cool that we live(d) close by. What part of Jersey are you from?

And I agree!

639 days!!! :) Just figured I'd throw that out there :animwink:

Let the countdown begin!

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Yay! I looked briefly the other night for a ticker. The cool ones I found are from a site that I'm certain Steve wouldn't be eager for us to link so I'm still kinda stuck for a good ticker for us. Anyone who knows of a good one hook it up and I'll paste the link in on the front page. :cool:

I'm on my way home from our long visit with my folks in Alabama. Kinda sad. It's fun to go home and be another kid in the house again. Mom does the cooking & laundry so it's a special kinda bliss. It'll be interesting to see how things go floating from home to Houston and back then off to Tennessee....I feel like a nomad or gypsy! :lol:

Disneyfalcon

Yay! I looked briefly the other night for a ticker. The cool ones I found are from a site that I'm certain Steve wouldn't be eager for us to link so I'm still kinda stuck for a good ticker for us. Anyone who knows of a good one hook it up and I'll paste the link in on the front page. :cool:

I'm on my way home from our long visit with my folks in Alabama. Kinda sad. It's fun to go home and be another kid in the house again. Mom does the cooking & laundry so it's a special kinda bliss. It'll be interesting to see how things go floating from home to Houston and back then off to Tennessee....I feel like a nomad or gypsy! :lol:

I found the same ticker!:lol:

It is fun to go home and be spoiled! We're going to Colorado next week for Christmas. Can't wait!!

You are a gypsy!! :lol:

Fashionista007

This sounds awesome!!! I'm definitely in and I'll let you know when I book (most likely after Christmas)! I can just imagine all of us sitting pool side with some cocktails just being awesome together :sohappy: THANK YOU KELLY!!!

PartOfYourWorld

This sounds awesome!!! I'm definitely in and I'll let you know when I book (most likely after Christmas)! I can just imagine all of us sitting pool side with some cocktails just being awesome together :sohappy: THANK YOU KELLY!!!

Shelley!!! I'm so glad you're going to join!!!!! :D I've been meaning to tell you about this, but it always slipped my mind everytime! :brick:

plaz10

I'm so happy our cruise fam is growing! It's going to be awesome!

And double Jess's? Being one of them...I know that means it's going to be double AWESOME!!! As people named Jess are notoriously cool. :ROFLOL:

PolynesianPrincess

And double Jess's? Being one of them...I know that means it's going to be double AWESOME!!! As people named Jess are notoriously cool. :ROFLOL:

My best friend is named Jess so I can vouch for that!! :lol:

And I will HOPEFULLy be booking after Christmas!! *fingers crossed*

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster

Yay, Shelley! It wouldn't be complete without you!!! You muuuust come! Get in touch with Tammy! Oh yes!

Shelley!!! I'm so glad you're going to join!!!!! :D I've been meaning to tell you about this, but it always slipped my mind everytime! :brick:

I actually knew about this before the thread was posted, it's just taken me that long to catch up! I'm going to talk to the hubby about it tonight!

Oh snap! Busted! I sorta tipped Shelley off a little before I posted when things were coming together just to see what her thoughts were.... :cool:

Shelley and Jess are both going??!?!? Hmm.... I may have to look into this one now. :animwink:

Yes! Please join us! It's gonna be a blast!

My best friend is named Jess so I can vouch for that!! :lol:

And I will HOPEFULLy be booking after Christmas!! *fingers crossed*

I know, right? What could be better than 1 Jess but 2 Jess's! :D

I'm lovin' seeing all the excitement in our girls cruise thread. I'm so loving this! It's only gonna get better as it gets closer to time because we'll be able to start planning things like meet-ups, group activities, dining rotations/options, excursions, etc. We still gotta work on a group name (did that get decided or did I forget???) and a logo. We should do tshirts etc. just to have them to commemorate the occasion!

PartOfYourWorld

I actually knew about this before the thread was posted, it's just taken me that long to catch up! I'm going to talk to the hubby about it tonight!

yay!!!!!

Shelley and Jess are both going??!?!? Hmm.... I may have to look into this one now. :animwink:

Um yes you must :)

Heck yes! We just can't help it :animwink:

Oh snap! Busted! I sorta tipped Shelley off a little before I posted when things were coming together just to see what her thoughts were.... :cool:

I'm lovin' seeing all the excitement in our girls cruise thread. I'm so loving this! It's only gonna get better as it gets closer to time because we'll be able to start planning things like meet-ups, group activities, dining rotations/options, excursions, etc. We still gotta work on a group name (did that get decided or did I forget???) and a logo. We should do tshirts etc. just to have them to commemorate the occasion!

:sohappy: 634 days....:lol: I have a nice little countdown going on my phone.

I love the tshirt idea! It'll be a great souvenir :) Can't wait until it gets closer!

Disneyfalcon

I'm lovin' seeing all the excitement in our girls cruise thread. I'm so loving this! It's only gonna get better as it gets closer to time because we'll be able to start planning things like meet-ups, group activities, dining rotations/options, excursions, etc.

Me too!! I'm ready to go tomorrow!! :)

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
I'm soooooo wishin' I was in the elevator on my way to the drink-station with my loaded tumbler cup.....

Ooooh....or gettin' ready to go hit up RP for lunch! I neeeeeed me another sammich!:slurp:

diddy_mouse

It's really cool reading about all the excitement for the cruise. As I was reading I was rolling some group name ideas around in my head (unless one was already chosen) Just wanted to throw these out there: Magical Maidens, Blue Belles, Briny Deep Babes, AquaDolls, Sailing Sirens, Cruisin' for a Boozin' (j/k :D)

Disneyfalcon

It's really cool reading about all the excitement for the cruise. As I was reading I was rolling some group name ideas around in my head (unless one was already chosen) Just wanted to throw these out there: Magical Maidens, Blue Belles, Briny Deep Babes, AquaDolls, Sailing Sirens, Cruisin' for a Boozin' (j/k :D)

:lol: I like them!!

Actually, it would be 3 Jessica's. I am planning on going also. Just not sure when I will be able to book.

3 Jessica's!! Woo hoo!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom