**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

PolynesianPrincess

This will be my first cruise, but I am so looking forward to it. The way these days are flying by, it will be here before you know it.

Of course there will be a couple of trips to Disney before then :sohappy:

It will be mine, my sister and my mother's first cruise as well!! :D Can't wait!!

Jut hit double digits for my spring WDW trip... wooo hoooo!!! I have a countdown for that trip, the Tower of Terror 10 miler trip and this cruise! So many countdowns! I love it!!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
My second Disney Cruise as well, although the first has yet to happen--I'm scheduled to sail out of NY to Canada on August 5 of THIS year!! :lol:

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
I think I might be sad that this won't be my first time, too. LOL! I mean, at my age there aren't many things left that I get to claim as "my first time".... :lookaroun :lol:

I know...I'm awful.... :hammer:

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
maybe it will be your "first time-girls only" cruise? :ROFLOL:

First time-girls only cruise. Yes. Strategically placed pauses in that statement can change things so dramatically and turn the whole thing into loaded-questions and more than anyone would ever ask or want to know. :lookaroun Which I totally LOVE! :ROFLOL:

^ I love this!!! :p

I swear I'm 37...not 14. Then again, I still have no clue what I want to be when I grow up so you never know what you're gonna get from me. Forest's mama would say I'm like a box of chocolates. Oooooh....I like chocolate.... now I'm liiiiike the chocolate..... :p :lol:

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
tammy has a room on hold for me. 10658.

Ooooh....Up in the skyyyyy....I wanna go look at the deck plans again and see where everyone will be! :sohappy:

***edit***
Holy crap! Is that an aft balcony room????

***edit again***
OMG! I think it IS an aft balcony!!! How lucky are YOU?!! I'm absolutely itching to score one of those! Okay. Maybe now we should organize a group stateroom tour (where we go as a group to visit a stateroom of someone in the group that is in each of the different categories so everyone can see what the differences are).

eagles

Ooooh....Up in the skyyyyy....I wanna go look at the deck plans again and see where everyone will be! :sohappy:

***edit***
Holy crap! Is that an aft balcony room????

***edit again***
OMG! I think it IS an aft balcony!!! How lucky are YOU?!! I'm absolutely itching to score one of those! Okay. Maybe now we should organize a group stateroom tour (where we go as a group to visit a stateroom of someone in the group that is in each of the different categories so everyone can see what the differences are).

:ROFLOL: nice big balcony! corner aft. the room seems a bit tiny, but that balcony makes up for it. there is a you tube vid on this room:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V8lJVsnv4c

i think cabin 8682 has an even bigger balcony if anyone can snatch that one up.

eagles

i just checked out where everyone is, and while doing so i played with the royal suite and others conceirge rooms in the front. way cool! one can play and dream.

but 8178 and the 9168 are pretty much aft.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I think I might be sad that this won't be my first time, too. LOL! I mean, at my age there aren't many things left that I get to claim as "my first time".... :lookaroun :lol:

I know...I'm awful.... :hammer:

I'm right there with you! :lol:

maybe it will be your "first time-girls only" cruise? :ROFLOL:

Exactly! Me, too. And I'm sure I'll have a much better time on this cruise than on the ones where I travel with hubby. :eek: I know, it sounds terrible, but he's not very social. :eek:

Maybe now we should organize a group stateroom tour (where we go as a group to visit a stateroom of someone in the group that is in each of the different categories so everyone can see what the differences are).

There's an idea for the first of our activities. :lol:

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
:ROFLOL: nice big balcony! corner aft. the room seems a bit tiny, but that balcony makes up for it. there is a you tube vid on this room:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V8lJVsnv4c

i think cabin 8682 has an even bigger balcony if anyone can snatch that one up.

Color me jealous! Wow! We have an aft balcony reserved for the Fantasy in Sept. 2013. I soooooo want one of those balconies!!! I wouldn't need the bigger room because Tracey practically lives on the balcony anyway.

:lookaroun:lol:

:sohappy: Yep it's the big balcony! :)

Yeah, see? I keep telling myself:

"Self. You really should stop talking because these people will get a clue as to what an immature ingrate you actually are and then nobody will want to be cruise with you, let alone room with you."

But then I can't stop myself. It's a sad state of existance, really. LOL!

i just checked out where everyone is, and while doing so i played with the royal suite and others conceirge rooms in the front. way cool! one can play and dream.

but 8178 and the 9168 are pretty much aft.

Oh I know. If I scored a royal suite I might never leave my stateroom!

I'm right there with you! :lol:

Exactly! Me, too. And I'm sure I'll have a much better time on this cruise than on the ones where I travel with hubby. :eek: I know, it sounds terrible, but he's not very social. :eek:

There's an idea for the first of our activities. :lol:

Going with the girls will be a different kind of fun, that's for sure!

Yay! Cruise group activities!!!! :sohappy:

Disneyfalcon

Yeah, see? I keep telling myself:

"Self. You really should stop talking because these people will get a clue as to what an immature ingrate you actually are and then nobody will want to be cruise with you, let alone room with you."

But then I can't stop myself. It's a sad state of existance, really. LOL!

Oh no way! It's way too funny! :lol:

I was on one cruise where a bunch of cruisers organized stateroom tours. It was awesome! Someone was in the Walt Suite and I was blown away.

So if we are going to tour staterooms, someone definitely needs to book the Royal Suite. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom