**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

plaz10

Actually, it would be 3 Jessica's. I am planning on going also. Just not sure when I will be able to book.

3?!?!?! WOW. You guys are so lucky to get to cruise with 3 of us. :ROFLOL: It's gonna get crazy. Be warned. The amount of Jessica awesomeness might sink the boat.

meganw1985

So I haven't been on here for awhile (trying to not bum myself out that I didn't get to go to Disney this year), but ran across this thread, and Steph and I are so going on this! We are always looking for a good excuse to get away and do ANYTHING Disney related! So, we will be booking in a couple of weeks, let ya know where we are staying! (Going verandah all the way!!!)

PolynesianPrincess

So I haven't been on here for awhile (trying to not bum myself out that I didn't get to go to Disney this year), but ran across this thread, and Steph and I are so going on this! We are always looking for a good excuse to get away and do ANYTHING Disney related! So, we will be booking in a couple of weeks, let ya know where we are staying! (Going verandah all the way!!!)

Wooo hooo!!! :)

I am going to be booking this weekend! Convinced Mom and sister to go! They're members here but they never post lol but they are so pumped to go! :)

Disneyfalcon

:sohappy: Woohoo!! More cruisers!

Wooo hooo!!! :)

I am going to be booking this weekend! Convinced Mom and sister to go! They're members here but they never post lol but they are so pumped to go! :)

Yay yay yay!

plaz10

So...just a reminder...we are going on this cruise NEXT YEAR!!! (seems much closer now that I can say that!)

Just sayin...:D

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Darolyn, I added your stateroom to the first page. I don't know your sister & mom's usernames but I was able to fill in the blanks for their names from your recent TR (which I'm finally in the process of reading). If they want their usernames with their names just lemme know what they are and I can get that changed.

Soooooo, is that everyone??? Everyone who is currently booked in a stateroom is on the first page, right? Trying to make sure I haven't missed anyone. I'm such a scatterbrain, it's entirely possible I missed something. :hammer:

PolynesianPrincess

Darolyn, I added your stateroom to the first page. I don't know your sister & mom's usernames but I was able to fill in the blanks for their names from your recent TR (which I'm finally in the process of reading). If they want their usernames with their names just lemme know what they are and I can get that changed.

Soooooo, is that everyone??? Everyone who is currently booked in a stateroom is on the first page, right? Trying to make sure I haven't missed anyone. I'm such a scatterbrain, it's entirely possible I missed something. :hammer:

Thanks Kelly!! You ROCK!! :) Their user names are TiggerLuv18 (Ashley) and OhanaGirl30 (Terryn) I'm trying to get them to start posting more so they can get to know everyone!!!

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Thanks Kelly!! You ROCK!! :) Their user names are TiggerLuv18 (Ashley) and OhanaGirl30 (Terryn) I'm trying to get them to start posting more so they can get to know everyone!!!

Cool! Updated again!

I agree with Jess, it is nice to be able to say "next year" now! :D

PolynesianPrincess

yay! It really does feel closer now that we can say next year!

So happy you guys booked! Cant wait for this trip it's going to be the best!

I'm happy too!!! :) YAY!!! We will have to arrange to meet up or something before we go since we're both up here in the great Northeast! I'm sure we can swing something in the next year and a half!! lol

Fashionista007

I am planning to book a room for myself but I'm not going to do the roommate thing because there is a very big chance I will have to cancel if/when I get pregnant in 2013 :D It's not like I can schedule getting pregnant, wouldn't that be great though?? I think it would be cool if I were just a few months pregnant and just starting to show for the cruise! But if I'm too far along or have complications like my sister did, I won't be able to go :(

PartOfYourWorld

I'm happy too!!! :) YAY!!! We will have to arrange to meet up or something before we go since we're both up here in the great Northeast! I'm sure we can swing something in the next year and a half!! lol

Definitely!!!! And maybe even during the ToT 10-miler weekend as well! :)

I am planning to book a room for myself but I'm not going to do the roommate thing because there is a very big chance I will have to cancel if/when I get pregnant in 2013 :D It's not like I can schedule getting pregnant, wouldn't that be great though?? I think it would be cool if I were just a few months pregnant and just starting to show for the cruise! But if I'm too far along or have complications like my sister did, I won't be able to go :(

I really hope you can still go! :) Even if your pregnant!!! That thought makes me excited!!! :) Your kids will be Disney pros before they are even born! :D

LuvsTheMouse

This will be my first cruise, but I am so looking forward to it. The way these days are flying by, it will be here before you know it.

Of course there will be a couple of trips to Disney before then :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom