**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Yes! It's UNOFFICIAL!!! The WDWMagic girls have set a date to cruise with Mickey in 2013! Why is it unofficial? Glad you asked! Unofficial means that this is a trip organized by a group of members of WDWMagic's forums and NOT by WDWMagic. This makes us officially unofficial! :p

WHEN: September 8 - 12, 2013

WHERE: Disney Cruise Line's DREAM sailing out of Port Canaveral, Florida

WHAT: 4-Night Bahamas Cruise

WHO: Girls of WDWMagic (although technically there's nothing saying that the fella-pirates of WDWMagic out there who have a hankerin' for pillagin' can't organize & crash the party if that's what they want to do :animwink:)

HOW: You can book yourself via DCL's website, you can contact Disneyfalcon/Tammy (Tammy@KingdomKonsultant.com) who has helped organize our group, or contact your favorite Kingdom Konsultant. I highly suggest booking with Tammy and/or a Kingdom Konsultants. It doesn't cost anything extra to book with a travel agent but there's extra onboard credits to be had (depending on the category you book). If we get enough staterooms participating we just might qualify for an additional group discount! :sohappy:

This cruise is intended to be an opportunity for the WDWMagic girls who have gotten to know each other and forged friendships over the years through our favorite Disney fan forum to escape our daily lives & obligations, take a break from the other halves & offspring, let our hair down, shake things up, and have some fun. So think up your best excuse to run away and join us!

Disneyfalcon/Tammy of Kingdom Konsultants has played an integral part in getting this thing organized so I'd like to send a great big shout-out to her for all her hard work, patience, and expertise. Having a well-traveled cruiser, passionate Disney fan, and experienced cruise group organizer onboard is a true blessing! Tammy will be taking care of us!

Anyone interested, hop in! We'd love to have ya! :wave:

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
FOLLOW THE DREAM GIRLS ON INSTAGRAM!

You don't have to be a Dream Girl to start following us on Instagram! We're all "pals" at heart connected by our common thread of Disney adoration. Life happens. Why not share it?!

Here's who's on Instagram! (WDWMagic name / Instagram name)

sweetpee_1993 / sweetpee_1993
plaz10 / jess_plaz
jesemeca / jesemeca
joanna71985 / jrs71985
Disneyfalcon / tammywhiting
Ariel484 / shannymac4
PartOfYourWorld / loveWDW5
hollybelle / hollybelle
Tiggerish / Siobhan730
Kerby626 / micromomx2
Howe / courtkneehowe

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
WHO'S IN???? THE LIST!

Send me your stateroom number along with the names of who's inside and I'll post you on the list!

In stateroom numeric order:

Stacy
Elizabeth

sweetpee_1993 / Kelly
plaz10 / Jess
Kerby626 / Christina
Sans Souci / Jen

Disneyfalcon / Tammy
Polymissy / Missy

HollyBelle / Holly
Ariel484 / Shannon

tiggerish / Siobhan
joanna71985 / Joanna

PartOfYourWorld / Jess(2)
LuvsTheMouse / Diane (Jess's Mom)

Tiggerfanatic / Sherry
Howe / Courtney

Mrs. Skellington / Stephanie
jesemeca / Jess(3)

derelicte19 / Darolyn
TiggerLuv18 / Ashley
OhanaGirl30 / Terryn

tiggerish / Siobhan
joanna71985 / Joanna

Grumpyswife / Jenell
(Jenell's sister) / Suzanne

Kingdom Konsultant / Pam
(Pam's friends)

Last edited:

Disneyfalcon

Woo hoo!! I'm so excited!! Thank you, sweetpee! :sohappy:

Also, if you want to go and you need help finding a roomie, tell me! I can help get people in contact with each other. You certainly don't have to room with someone but you will save money! :)

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Woo hoo!! I'm so excited!! Thank you, sweetpee! :sohappy:

Also, if you want to go and you need help finding a roomie, tell me! I can help get people in contact with each other. You certainly don't have to room with someone but you will save money! :)

Exactly! Sailing on the Dream is...well...a DREAM! They have larger staterooms that sleep up to 5 people in 4 different beds. This means for those who don't mind close-quarters you could technically book 4 people into 1 stateroom without anyone having to pick a cuddle-buddy! Keep in mind that the more people you book into a stateroom the more you increase the savings for everyone in that room. There are connecting rooms for those who want to connect. If it's possible to book staterooms next door that aren't connecting but have balconies you can open the balcony partitions to run back & forth to other staterooms. Anyone who wants to book a balcony next to mine I'm cool with opening the partition so all are welcome to come visit! :wave:

HollyBelle

Hello, ladies!! This is sooooo exciting. Seems my group of roomies is missing from the list... Kelly, if you could add Shannon, Karen, and myself that would be fabulous. I'd like to add my thanks to Tammy, as well. And also send a great big shout out to you Kelly - you aren't giving yourself enough credit! Disney Dream, here we come! :sohappy:

NewfieFan

Where's the "throwing confetti, dancing around the kitchen" smiley?

So excited!!! (Did I mention I was excited!?!)

Yes, a BIG thanks to Kelly and Tammy... without you guys I would just be reading TRs about cruises and dreaming (pardon the pun) of going on a girls cruise!

Yay!!! :sohappy:

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Hello, ladies!! This is sooooo exciting. Seems my group of roomies is missing from the list... Kelly, if you could add Shannon, Karen, and myself that would be fabulous. I'd like to add my thanks to Tammy, as well. And also send a great big shout out to you Kelly - you aren't giving yourself enough credit! Disney Dream, here we come! :sohappy:

I'll get y'all added! :animwink:

Give myself enough credit for what?! Being so desperate to get back onboard a Disney ship that I devised an evil plan to leave my family at home so I wouldn't have to pay for them and recruit roommates to make it cheaper??? Oh yes. My new-found Disney cruise addiction has taken me to previously unrealized lows. But I don't care! Break out the rum drinks, ladies!!!! :slurp:

Where's the "throwing confetti, dancing around the kitchen" smiley?

So excited!!! (Did I mention I was excited!?!)

Yes, a BIG thanks to Kelly and Tammy... without you guys I would just be reading TRs about cruises and dreaming (pardon the pun) of going on a girls cruise!

Yay!!! :sohappy:

I love the pun. Dreams really do come true! :animwink:

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Yes! It's UNOFFICIAL!!! The WDWMagic girls have set a date to cruise with Mickey in 2013! Why is it unofficial? Glad you asked! Unofficial means that this is a trip organized by a group of members of WDWMagic's forums and NOT by WDWMagic. This makes us officially unofficial! :p

WHEN: September 8 - 12, 2013

WHERE: Disney Cruise Line's DREAM sailing out of Port Canaveral, Florida

WHAT: 4-Night Bahamas Cruise

WHO: Girls of WDWMagic (although technically there's nothing saying that the fella-pirates of WDWMagic out there who have a hankerin' for pillagin' can't organize & crash the party if that's what they want to do :animwink:)

HOW: You can book yourself via DCL's website, you can contact disneyfalcon/Tammy (Tammy@KingdomKonsultant.com) who has helped organize our group, or contact your favorite Kingdom Konsultant. I highly suggest booking with Tammy and/or a Kingdom Konsultants. It doesn't cost anything extra to book with a travel agent but there's extra onboard credits to be had (depending on the category you book). If we get enough staterooms participating we just might qualify for an additional group discount! :sohappy:

This cruise is intended to be an opportunity for all of us who have gotten to know each other and forged friendships over the years through our favorite Disney fan forum to gather and have some fun. Everyone is welcome! The more the merrier!

disneyfalcon/Tammy of Kingdom Konsultants has played an integral part in getting this thing organized so I'd like to send a great big shout-out to her for all her hard work, patience, and expertise. Having a well-traveled cruiser, passionate Disney fan, and experienced cruise group organizer onboard is a true blessing! Tammy will be taking care of us!

Anyone interested, hop in! We'd love to have ya! :wave:

Congrats!! Sounds like a Blast :wave:

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Congrats!! Sounds like a Blast :wave:

Thanks! I'm secretly hoping some of the fellas will crash the party and make it more fun. I just don't think my old man would go for it if I had gone to him with the plan then had to explain why there's a male roommate. I think I might have gotten 'the look'. :lookaroun :lol:

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
So now that we're out of the closet and can openly discuss the details, our little group needs a few things:

A name. We need a fun group name. It'd be neat to incorporate the word 'Dream' since that's our ship name and 'Magic' since WDWMagic is where we're from.

A logo. I suppose this would be easier to come up with after we have a name established. We'll be relying on some of our more talented graphics peeps to help us out with that. The official logo can be used to make tshirts, lanyards, etc....fun stuff to commemorate our adventure!

Throw your suggestions out there. Don't be shy! We need to think up something and come to a concensus! :wave:

Disneyfalcon

So now that we're out of the closet and can openly discuss the details, our little group needs a few things:

A name. We need a fun group name. It'd be neat to incorporate the word 'Dream' since that's our ship name and 'Magic' since WDWMagic is where we're from.

A logo. I suppose this would be easier to come up with after we have a name established. We'll be relying on some of our more talented graphics peeps to help us out with that. The official logo can be used to make tshirts, lanyards, etc....fun stuff to commemorate our adventure!

Throw your suggestions out there. Don't be shy! We need to think up something and come to a concensus! :wave:

Hmmm. Have to think!

Disneyfalcon

Oh yes, and 2013 is a long way away and we know that! You may think you want to go now and something may come up! That's okay!

The deposits for DCL are completely refundable up until 75 days before we sail! (Unless you're splurging on concierge or something!) So if you think there's a possibility you may be interested, join us!:)

Ariel484

Woohoo!! So excited! This is perfect for me, what with my anti-cruise husband and all. :rolleyes:

Thanks so much for getting this thing organized, Tammy and Kelly! 2013 can't get here fast enough :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom