**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
DO IT! You know you want to. :D

:ROFLOL: I love this!!! :lol:

I hereby nominate Holly as Official Sloganeer of the Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise.

In addition to being the Official Organizer, thanks to her amazing Jedi powers, Kelly is nominated as the Official Persuader of the UWDWMGC. :D

Tammy, of course, in addition to being an Official Organizer, is our Official Faciliator.

Anyone care to second the motions? :lol:

(and yes, part of what I do in real life is make up job titles) ;)

HopLow

I have NOT been paying enough attention and totally missed this thread! What an awesome idea!!! You girls are going to have such a fantastic time together! And I can't wait to see the uberly awesome TR that will come of this trip!:sohappy:

HollyBelle

I hereby nominate Holly as Official Sloganeer of the Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise.

In addition to being the Official Organizer, thanks to her amazing Jedi powers, Kelly is nominated as the Official Persuader of the UWDWMGC. :D

Tammy, of course, in addition to being an Official Organizer, is our Official Faciliator.

Persona is very important!

Personally, I LOVE all the official sounding titles for our totally unofficial (but somewhat official :lookaroun) WDWmagic girls cruise!

I have NOT been paying enough attention and totally missed this thread! What an awesome idea!!! You girls are going to have such a fantastic time together! And I can't wait to see the uberly awesome TR that will come of this trip!:sohappy:

Why not join us, Ashley? No reason to read about the trip, when you can participate in it. :D

I think I'll say it again... DO IT! You know you want to!

plaz10

Because of Holly....I have started writing TRs
Will probably start trading Vinylmation
Put Mad Men & Breaking Bad on my Netflix queue

and I was already going to cruise. but if I wasn't going - I could see her talking me into it. :lol:

I'm very VERY excited for this girls cruise. It's going to be a blast!

And I second (third? fourth?) all the motions for those of you out there on the fence...DO IT. You definitely want to - and it's going to be LEGENDARY.

HollyBelle

Because of Holly....I have started writing TRs
Will probably start trading Vinylmation
Put Mad Men & Breaking Bad on my Netflix queue

and I was already going to cruise. but if I wasn't going - I could see her talking me into it. :lol:

I'm very VERY excited for this girls cruise. It's going to be a blast!

And I second (third? fourth?) all the motions for those of you out there on the fence...DO IT. You definitely want to - and it's going to be LEGENDARY.

I can be VERY persuasive. :lol:

Ooooh... I like this word LEGENDARY. Yes! It is going to be absolutely LEGENDARY. Of course, there may just be a mini bachelorette party thrown in for good measure, seeing as how someone will be getting hitched the following month! :animwink:

Disneyfalcon

Holly is an excellent persuader!! :lol:

Legendary works for me. That's an excellent word!

I love our new titles!! You're so good at creating titles, Siobhan!!

Who's the Assistant to the Assistant Regional Manager? :D

plaz10

Who's the Assistant to the Assistant Regional Manager? :D

:lol:this made me laugh out loud at work. Wow this is going to be a fabulous cruise! I think we're all going to be laughing 'til we cry for 4 days. I can't wait!

And I absolutely love the idea of a bachelorette party on the cruise! It will truly be my last fling before the ring!

joanna71985

Welcome to our newest additions, Joanna and Tiggerish! Sweetpee added you to the front page so it's official now! :sohappy:

Yay!! :sohappy:

It's been a while since I've posted - I've been horrible at keeping up with this thread! Big thanks to Kelly and Tammy, you are both doing a great job keeping this thread going and encouraging all the fabulous wdwmagic ladies to join us!!!

Joanna and Siobhan... SO EXCITED! :sohappy:

And to everyone else who is on the fence: DO IT! You know you want to. :D

I can't wait to meet everyone! This is going to be so much fun!

I can't wait until January when we can book our room. Its gonna be so much fun. I don't know if I can wait until 2013!!!!:zipit:

Me too! It's going to feel like forever :dazzle:

NewfieFan

I will second (or third) the motions! :D

I could be the Official International Representative... seeing as how I'm from the very exotic Newfoundland, Canada... :lookaroun

So pumped for this cruise! Stories from the cruise will be told years from now like folk tales! :cool:

Mkmommy

I see you are near Buffalo, I live near Toronto but we fly from Buffalo as it so much cheaper, we will have to alert each other of good fares.

My daughter told me last night she is glad that we are flying from Toronto in March, but she is not going to be happy when she sees the line for US customs. In my infinite wisdom I booked flights to LA for the Saturday of Spring break, the busiest day of the year for the Toronto airport.:eek:

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
I have something!

Do you have any idea how wonderful it will be to spend 4 days not saying, "What are you doing? Leave your brother alone. Did I not just tell you to knock it off? Leave the dog alone. Did you do your German today? Is your room clean? Did you brush your teeth? Yeah, well, lemme see them." Oh yes. I look forward to not having to tune-in my mom-ear to listen out for disturbances or other non-agreeable going-ons.

Betcha can't tell what kind of day I'm having. :brick:

plaz10

I go to Disneyland for a few days and I come back and everyone is so quiet!

Wassup?! :D

Yes...I'm bitter that you were in Disneyland and I was in my office. :lol:

By the time this cruise rolls around I'll be one month away from my wedding. I'm going to need the stress relief like crazy. I already know I'm going to be a horrible wedding planner - I can't make up my mind about anything.

Except Disney. That I know :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom