EPCOT Center Odds and Ends with obnoxiously HUGE pics 9/5/09

mastif

It may have been, but I haven't seen anyone mention it, and it was the first time I'd noticed it, so I thought I'd share it for whoever might be interested. Certainly not a high-priority news item by any means.

You work in The Land? Where at?

I didn't know this until you posted the picture, but I remember the little kitchen area. Actually, If you never posted this and the pic, I probably would have never even remembered it being there, so I guess I'm saying thanks :animwink:.

That's too bad they removed that to put in a few more tables. It does get really crowded in there during meal times, but this looked like it was great for the kids :cry:

Figments Friend

NO! BAD PURPLE! BE GONE! YOU DON'T BELONG HERE! GO AWAY!
3890575025_4e4bb1bb6a_b.jpg

But...but.....wait!

Purple IS a 'EPCOT Color'! Does no one here remember the original color palate for our favorite Park??

..have you all forgotten about 'John Hench Purple'......??

( am i just showing my age...?)

:veryconfu

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
But...but.....wait!

Purple IS a 'EPCOT Color'! Does no one here remember the original color palate for our favorite Park??

There really wasn't any purple in the original color scheme of the park. All the purple didn't come along until the mid-90s, the trashcans, signage, the CommuniClutter, the Monorail station, etc. So I suppose you can say it's an 'Epcot Color', but not an 'EPCOT Center Color.' Regardless, it's a terrible color for the park.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
But...but.....wait!

I`d take Imag and it`s area in its original shades of purple and blue any day over the garish dayglow mess of 1999.
There really wasn't any purple in the original color scheme of the park.
Apart from Imag. And it was good.

TinkRBell427

Thanks Mr.Epcot for the pics.
I'm seasonal right now, but that's my area! Pin Central, Club Cool, and AOD! I love seeing pics of the place. Although I look for castmembers to see if I recognize anyone. But alas, no one was in a pic. Oh well. :animwink:

Jasonflz

I`d take Imag and it`s area in its original shades of purple and blue any day over the garish dayglow mess of 1999.
Apart from Imag. And it was good.

:D I guess you don't like the current color scheme, huh?

I might be the only member on the boards to actually say I liked UoE's rainbow scheme.

HMF

:D I guess you don't like the current color scheme, huh?

I might be the only member on the boards to actually say I liked UoE's rainbow scheme.
I didn't mind it. Then' again I did not do UoE until my third WDW visit in 2004.

EPCOT Explorer

Philly is represented on that shirt. You just have to look closer.
;)

I see it.:D
But...but.....wait!

The only purple I can think of is on JII and in the EC "Stripes".:shrug: Either way, it doesn't fit in the rest of the park.

(IMHO)

There really wasn't any purple in the original color scheme of the park. All the purple didn't come along until the mid-90s, the trashcans, signage, the CommuniClutter, the Monorail station, etc. So I suppose you can say it's an 'Epcot Color', but not an 'EPCOT Center Color.' Regardless, it's a terrible color for the park.

Exactly. Represents insanity. Yeah, the future will be GREAT...and nuts.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom