EPCOT Center Odds and Ends with obnoxiously HUGE pics 9/5/09

EPCOT Explorer

I could live with the blue/green spectrum similar to how Energy has a red/yellow spectrum. But I think the original 1982 aesthetics were perfect and timeless. The EC designers knew what they were doing.
Well...:D

You know I have your back on this idea! :lol: The Original EPCOT Center look was fitting for the park. Very futuristic...It just needed a few more plants. Not the plethora it has now, but a happy balance.

Look at FW West.:lol:

*sigh*

Is it really that hard to run a Fountain?:(

We were there 2 weeks ago and they were running the fountain shows... but the music seemed (to me) too soft. I couldn't really tell that it was a "show" as the music volume never really swelled over the "regular" background, ambient music.

Judy

SirGoofy

I mean no offense to the previously mentioned cities...

But Philly is basically the cradle of the country. For it to be missing is ridiculous, to say the least.

EPCOT Explorer

We were there 2 weeks ago and they were running the fountain shows... but the music seemed (to me) too soft. I couldn't really tell that it was a "show" as the music volume never really swelled over the "regular" background, ambient music.

Judy
It's a shame...Seems to be slow glitchy, lately.

NEW ORLEANS!!!:fork:

SAVANNAH!!!! :fork: :fork:

:lookaroun
True. Both are needed.

Never been to N.O. but Savannah is awesome;)

But Philly is basically the cradle of the country. For it to be missing is ridiculous, to say the least.
I agree. It was the first REAL Capitol.

nate_dakparking

A lil tidbit of info on the shirts: They only produced the shirts for the countries that have stores in them that Disney owns/runs...that's why Japan and Morocco doesn't have those style of shirts. Those two country's stores are operated by other vendors. Japan is Mitsukoshi and I'm not too sure who operates Morocco's, but I'm pretty sure they don't use Disney SKUs.

Tink313

Slide1-15.jpg

Applaiance Direct Remember were closed on Sundays :lol:
OMG I just came back from disney yesterday and I would look for this infomercial every morning. I love it its so annoying
Wacky Wacky NU NU :D

krankenstein

Agreed in full. :wave: Not putting Philly is a shame, so much of our national identity was formed in that city.

I posted Savannah more as a joke than anything, but we do Have a lot of history here. :lol:

SewIn2Disney

Good eyes. It looks like San Diego might be listed twice, too. The city that follows LA looks like it could be San Diego.

But I was wondering why is Orlando listed at all?

Why is Boston listed twice?

Unless i'm reading this wrong...I love how Boston is listed twice.

I agree with others - my first thought was why did they leave out Philadelphia? That was the birthplace of many things in US history! And, next to DC, is probably the one destination where you can see many historical landmarks that mark the coming of our nation.

mastif

this can go on and on. They only put a few major cities on the shirt. Does everyone need to chime in why their city isn't on the shirt?(that most aren't even going to buy)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom