EPCOT Center Odds and Ends with obnoxiously HUGE pics 9/5/09

HMF

Considering that technically, the Innoventions buildings still retain that same layout, (in some ways, that is :lol:), it could still work.
Not exactly' Watch Martin's ultimate Tribute to Communicore and Innoventions. The EPCOT Logo would be on ALL the trashcans in Future World and look better that way.

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
I'm at EPCOT now, enjoying the countdown to IllumiNations. There doesn't seem to be anything immediately noticeably different going on in the Plaza. The West breezeway is still being worked on. The tent poles are still purple. The Fountain of Nations is exploding with gloriousness. Spaceship Earth is standing sentinel ever watchful of proceedings of the Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow.

EPCOT Explorer

Those are not the tarp poles. Those are the Electric Umbrella canopie Poles.:animwink:
Nomenclature!:fork::lol:

I'm at EPCOT now, enjoying the countdown to IllumiNations. There doesn't seem to be anything immediately noticeably different going on in the Plaza. The West breezeway is still being worked on. The tent poles are still purple. The Fountain of Nations is exploding with gloriousness. Spaceship Earth is standing sentinel ever watchful of proceedings of the Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow.

:sohappy:

It almost seems alive, huh?:eek:

TheDisneyMagic

Someone didn't turn the normal World Showcase BGM all the way down during IllumiNations...

This is happening more and more frequently, I first started noticing it around Christmas time where the Christmas BGM played just as loud as Illumination's score for the first half of the show before suddenly being turned sharply down. Ever since I have heard it happen at least 10 times with the regular World Showcase BGMs being left on.

hpyhnt 1000

:rolleyes: Kind of hard for "We Go On" to be heard when Germany BGM blares in your ears, isn't it now? :lol:

I would wonder why it is difficult to at least lower the BGM for the show. Is it too costly or is it laziness? :shrug:

Considering they had been getting it right for about 25-27 years before this, I'm thinking someone's getting a bit careless with the BGM. I had that happen last trip, where the last part of "Our Life" was still blaring at full volume through the first half of Mr. Cummings opening narration. Talk about a way to ruin the mood... :brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom