American Pavilion in Epcot is a Joke

Hrudey3032

LOL too hilarious. I knew I'd be flamed. A person can't post any comments here that don't conform with the "norm". Sorry you don't agree--and if bashing me makes you feel like a bigger person then I'm so glad I was able to give that to you today :)

I don't live in the US most of the time, I left a long time ago. I happen to have dual citizenship in another country...so I have a different POV about America and how everyone thinks it's the "greatest" country to live in...try to broaden your horizons a little bit and gaze outside your little computer room.

Enjoy your flaming! I'm sure glad I gave you your boost for the day!!!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

My last post I tried to be nice but now you just seem to be trying to rub your attitude in our face.Why do I feel like this is the greatest country to live in?It is where I was born and raised.I don't love everything America has had happened to it but I would never want to live elsewhere.I do have a DESIRE to visit other countries and see places as there are many places I imagine would be great to live but not for me.You may not be proud of this country because "WE" stole it from the Indians but the fact is I didn't nor did any of the people living in this country now steal it.I am part Indian and in no way do I feel entitlement.The civil war is one of my favorite eras of yesteryear to learn about.Do I think it was terrible?Absolutely but it is history not the now and I enjoy learning about our past but instead of anger I look at our past as how we are today and what we have become.What happened was centuries ago Sherry so get over yourself.I have a job,great family and friends,roof over my head and can pretty much do anything I ever wanted to do all right here in the good ol USA.So if you are happy in the other country you live in then more power to you.I just happen to love where I live.

Timmay

A person can't post any comments here that don't conform with the "norm".

...so I have a different POV about America and how everyone thinks it's the "greatest" country to live in...!

Wow, you've really mastered the art of hyperbole, haven't you.:ROFLOL:

Sherrybaby

If you hate this forum so much why do you post here?:shrug:

This is the second thread you have posted in about getting flamed when most people just bypass your posts...and I have not really seen where many people have flamed you before.

Are you in need of attention?

Oh yes lots of attention..gimme, gimme, gimme!

LOL open your door once in awhile, and while you're at it find a mirror.

WDW Monorail

*EDIT*

Okay, now I feel bad. A thought just popped in to my head which told me to stop.

*EDIT*

I take back what I said. I don't feel bad at all and I would say something really nasty but she's gone now...

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Food for thought...

Isn't it the true beauty of the WDWMAGIC Forums that we as posters have the option to click a little button allowing us to permanently IGNORE someone? :shrug: :D

maggiegrace1

Do you have any idea what you are saying?
You have no idea what you are talking about and you make no sense at all..

Open my door?
Find a mirror?

Do you need to borrow one that is not broken?

I have a mirror and I like what I see..and it certainly is nothing like you.

I also do not try to get attention on these threads like you do..I respond to what I feel like responding too and you on the other hand seem to want people to notice you and flame you when to be honest no one really cares.

I also do not have to ask for attention like you do..I
get it naturally...;)

You were here once before and had to leave ..maybe you should leave again if you do not like the way the people on this forum are..all you do is complain about them..

Oh..LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL :brick:
*EDIT*

Okay, now I feel bad. A thought just popped in to my head which told me to stop.
Good Idea..I should also stop now..

Number_6

Do we need to send in our Special Guest Referee?

wwe_4_240x360.jpg

The Mom

Premium Member
Sherry, insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results.

You complain about being "flamed" about anything you post; maybe it's time you either change your posting style, or stop posting here. You can take the high road and do it yourself, showing grace and dignity, or you can force the issue.

The choice is yours.

I have edited out some of the ruder posts, but have left the posts that continue the discussion, including the post that the majority of people dislike. An opposing opinion IS allowed. But when the majority of people on a forum belong to a certain group (be it US citizens, WDW fans, or nonsmokers) and you attack it, you're going to get a negative response.

You seem to enjoy doing so, but others who are NOT actively involved in the discussion don't enjoy watching the spats that follow. Your posts are having a negative effect on the forum; THAT is the reason you're being warned. Not for what you say, but how and why you say it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom