Your favorite MK lunchtime meal???

Raven66

We usually hit Cosmic Ray's.

But that chicken wrap sounds really good so I think we will try Peco's on the next trip. :D

BRER DAD

I will make it a third vote. I got a wrap one day to change up from a burger and it was awesome. Now if only I could get a strawberry frozen lemonade with it.

This sounds like a perfect Disney lunch. If were ever in WDW at the same time the Chicken Wraps are on me if the Frozen Strawberrys are on you........:slurp:

wvdisneyfamily

My husband loves Pecos Bill's. I like the Columbia Harbour House esepcially since it is one of only two places you can get sweet tea in Disney World. I would like to try Cosmic Ray's.

belle15

Pecos Bill's is my favorite as far as food goes. I always get the bacon cheeseburger.[great, now I want one!]

My favorite atmosphere is Pinocchio Village Haus. In case you've never been here, there is a whole wall with windows that overlook it's a small world. It's fun to sit there and wave to all the happy families going on the ride! The food isn't all that great in my own opinion, but it's pretty good.

Eyekimore

My family would look at the MK choices and say- but at the Poly we could have.......

We would leave the park- take the small boat to the Poly and eat at Captain Cooks. They have some new choices. We LOVE their adult grilled cheese and the pulled pork sandwich. It's only a hop skip and a jump back into the park.........

Yellow Shoes

Columbia Harbour House for me.

Last week we got the chicken blt salad and a tuna sandwich. Decent food, and we felt virtuous for not eating fries and a greasy burger.

Plaza Restaurant is also wonderful (we had the club sandwich and the salad with strawberries and gorgonzola). However, it is considered a table service place and may be difficult, if not impossible, to get into.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom