Your favorite MK lunchtime meal???

DivineMadness7

Someone mentioned the BLT salad at CHH....can anyone tell me what the dressing choices are? This and the other salad with sunflower seeds on it sounded good (I've been looking at the menus :eek:) but I wondered about the dressing. I tend to be sorta picky when it comes to that, so I was hoping maybe someone could answer that....

DisneyMusician2

Columbia Harbour House here.
My wife loves it:)

Although I have seen people trying to make a meal out of the fixin's bar at Peco's Bills creating an odd salad.....

Mick G.

Our first reservation is for the plaza, when we go in a couple of weeks. The food is good, but we really like the quiet and "civilized" atmosphere. It's a great break from Magic Kingdom tourist mania. Captain Cook's at the Poly is a great second choice.

Mick

Phonedave

I saw a couple people mention the Tomorrowland Noodle Station

I had been going to WDW for a while, and never saw this place open. Finally one day it was open. I ate there and had the most horrible food ever. I am about the most un-picky eater there is. I will eat anything, from upscale gourmet to figaro fries, but this food was just uneatable. I never tried it again.

So, is it really that bad, or did I just happen to go on an off day. The noodles I got were overcooked bland mushy pasta, floating in brown salty water, with a coating of vegatable shortening over the top. Is that how its supposed to be? Should I try it again ?

-dave

maleficent87

The Plaza....they have great burgers & shakes! You can get in from the crowd, heat, have a little peace & quiet. It's nice to sit & eat & watch the people go by.

MrBug

Everything's better in Tomorrowland! (Phonedave's comments above notwithstanding - I've never eaten there but always wanted to try it - gutted to hear your experience...)

Anyway pulled pork sandwich from Cosmic Ray's is my fave so far at MK, and even though yeah it's a mob scene, people-watching there is first rate! ;)

SewIn2Disney

Definately Cloumbia Harbor House---I love the Hummus Sandwich there! (I always forget if it is the lighthouse sandwich or Starboard Sandwich....either way---its amazing)
Good variety there too---burgers, chicken fingers, sandwiches, fish and chips, etc. And there's always seating available here! I love sitting upstairs overlooking Liberty Square.

Dabeast

A Pecos Bills burger, smothered with sauteed onions and a slice of tomato...but after you leave there, try a Dole Whip. I finally took the advice from all the other members and tried it...needless to say, I am hooked on them...and just what I needed, another Disney addiction!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom