Your favorite MK lunchtime meal???

NiarrNDisney

Either Colubia Harbour House' Chicken basket w/Mac&Cheese or a Wrap from Cosmic Ray's, Both with a Dole Pineapple drink from Aloha Isle.:slurp:

Yellow Shoes

Someone mentioned the BLT salad at CHH....can anyone tell me what the dressing choices are? This and the other salad with sunflower seeds on it sounded good (I've been looking at the menus :eek:) but I wondered about the dressing. I tend to be sorta picky when it comes to that, so I was hoping maybe someone could answer that....

I had ranch and my DH had blue cheese. I think there was honey mustard and possibly an Italian/vinagrette. They were all in packets on the condiment table.

goofyfan13

I have 3 choices that I like to get.

Hamburgers at Pecos Bill's
Chicken Wrap at Pecos Bill's
Combo Basket of Chicken and Fish at Columbia Harbor House.

jmani56

The New England Pot Roast at Liberty Tree Tavern changed my life. It's that good. Not counter service, but definitely worth it.

DivineMadness7

used to be adventureland veranda ... but now, pecos bill or cosmic rays

I wish I would have gone to adv. veranda before it closed...the burger with pineapple and sweet and sour sauce someone described in another thread sounded fantastic! A google search told me it closed when I was 11...it's possible that I ate there and have no memory. Food at wdw really wasn't the priority at that age that it is now :eek:

Speaking of dearly departed MK food, this thread can't go without mentioning the bread bowl clam chowder from Columbia Harbour House. I was never a fan but my dad was and still mourns the loss to this day :cool:

daverube

Original Poster
Thanks for all of your thoughts!! The wife and I will sort out what we're gonna do and will let you know how it goes!!

dave

Jab1820

I am suprised that no one has mentioned this one but El Pirate is my favorite even though my wife got food poisoning there 5 years ago.

I don't know why, but I always end up at Pecos Bill's too. I've always wanted to try the Columbia Harbor House.

I know it's not counter service, but my favorite place to eat in the MK is Crystal Palace. Each visit I've always found the buffet to have a great selection.:slurp:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
The MK table service eateries embody mediocrity, thats why we head out to the resort restaurants. Pecos Bills is fine, but theres not a lot else.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom