Which ride have you NOT ridden at Disney World?

Billy6

I have never ridden the Tea cups in my 18 times to WDW...I really dont like spinning rides like that..

But I will soon, so I can say I have ridden everything, and been to every attraction, show, etc...

njDizFan

just spent an hour going through the list of every attraction. this is what I have waiting for my next visit:

Kingdom:
shooting arcade
riverboat

AK:
Jungle Trek
Primeval Whirl(may skip this one again)

EPCOT:
UoE(cant believe it)
circle of life
turle talk
reflection sof China
Impression de France

DHS:
Stunt show
Narnia
American Idol

castevens

Going through every single attraction to see which rides I have never ridden in my 7 visits over 23 years to WDW:

MK:
Swiss Family Treehouse (how is this?)
The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Tom Sawyer Island
The Barnstormer at Goofy's Wiseacre Farm
Astro Orbiter
Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor

Epcot:
Turtle Talk with Crush

DHS:
Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage
Playhouse Disney Live on Stage!

AK:
Festival of the Lion King
Wildlife Express Train --> any of the things it goes to
Flights of Wonder
EVERYTHING in DinoLand U.S.A. (besides DINOSAUR)

Lee

Adventurer
Hmmmm...countless visits in the last 37 years....and the only ride I haven't been on is Triceratoops Spin.
Having been on Dumbo and Flying Carpets...I really don't see the point.:shrug:

DTM93

I cannot remember all of them as there was quite a few:

Splash Mountain - I really wanted to ride this but when I got there, I just looked up and instantly changed my mind. I regret it now but when I go again I think I will do the same. :lol:

Dumbo's Flying Elephants/Flying Carpets - They are basically the same, I would like to ride on Dumbo but everytime we went the queues were horrendous so we just left it and the Magic Carpets are just the same.

The Haunted Mansion - This was a definite regret, we were going to go on it but just did not have the time and did look forward to it but let time overwhelme us and missed the attraction out and remembered at the worst time whilst the plane was taking off that we hadn't been on it, great.

Big Thunder Mountrain RailRoad - This wasn't like the same scenario with Splash Mountain, I just didn't have the time and we only went near Big Thunder on the first day as we had a lot of things to do.

There were quite a few but hopefully I will manage to do them next time.

Tinkrbell

I have not been on:
Mission Space
Kali River Rapids
Primeval Whirl
Triceratop Spin

I have not seen:
Festival of the Lion King
Playhouse Disney
Turtle Talk with Crush
Impressions de France
O Canada
Wonders of China

I guess I have a few things left to go on/ see before I leave in 6 weeks.

Disneybear

Lots:

Animal Kingdom: Everything @ Chester & Hesters, Boneyard, Pocahontas

Epcot: The only place where I haven't missed anything

Studios: Playhouse, Mermaid

Magic Kingdom: Haven't done anything in Toon Town, Indy Speedway, Stitch, Pooh Any of the spinners like Dumdo, Mad Hatters, Carousel, Snow White and I haven't even done Small World, although that might change in 6 weeks time :sohappy:

whendoweleave?

:lol:

No, she loved Mansion. She hated riding Mansion while I narrated.

That's half the fun of riding certain rides. I always show my Disney geek side on Mansion,Pirates,Jungle cruise,and many others by narrating certain parts.
I really confuse my friends back home when randomly during the day I quote a line from a ride. I just get that "humor him he's nut's" look.
But seriously if you go on a regular basis and have no health issues or height issues there is no reason not to do ALL of the attractions. Not on each trip but every time you go you need to add one's you have never ridden before no matter how hokie they seem. Bring out the inner kid in yourself.
I'M currently working on all of the kiddie shows. Narnia,Mermaid,etc. I have ridden/scene everything else at least once.

Fashionista007

Kingdom:
shooting arcade

My boyfriend found the shooting arcade on our trip last week and he ended up going back 3 times :) Yeah for extra magic hours!

For me, I've never ridden:

MK:
Liberty Belle
CBJ
Astro Orbiter

EPCOT:
ImageWorks
parts of Innoventions

DHS:
AIE (probably never will see this one, just not interested.)
Playhouse Disney
Star Wars: Jedi Training Academy (I would be more interested if adults could participate too!)
TSM (SO disappointed I didn't get to ride that one on my recent trip :()
Voyage Of The Little Mermaid

AK:
PW
TTS
Festival Of The Lion King

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom