Which ride have you NOT ridden at Disney World?

hwdelien

Never did the riverboat, I live in Pittsburgh and on our 3 Rivers we have the Gateway Clipper Fleet. Several times during the year we go on a clipper boat ride, or dinner cruize. I even was best man for a wedding on one. Didn't see the point.

Everything else, (ok, except Sounds Dangerous) I ride every visit!!!! Yeah Me!!!:sohappy:

I wish the OP would have asked what rides we never got to ride. I am sad to know that between my first visit to WDW in 1976 and my second in 1997, I missed a LOT!

BenS

Mission Space. I'm going to try & do it this June. I've done everything else but I'm hesitant to do Mission Space for fear of getting ill. :hurl: Can someone tell me how it compares to Rockin Roller coaster & Everest? I'm not good at the Mad Tea Party either, did it once back in 1992 & haven't been on it since.

I don't think Mission Space is as intense as Everest (never been on RnRC so I can't say there). Green is basically like Star Tours with a bigger range of movement, orange adds G forces to that.

I might be the wrong person to ask though, I don't really get motion sickness. But I think if you can go on Everest or Star Tours without getting sick M:S green definitely won't be a problem, Orange probably won't.

Tink313

Mission Space. I'm going to try & do it this June. I've done everything else but I'm hesitant to do Mission Space for fear of getting ill. :hurl: Can someone tell me how it compares to Rockin Roller coaster & Everest? I'm not good at the Mad Tea Party either, did it once back in 1992 & haven't been on it since.

It really not that bad. You just feel alot of pressure on your chest.
You cant tell that you are spinning

I never been to Tom Saywers Island (only been on the Liberty River Boat once when I was little)

I also havent done all of those animal treks in animal kingdom

julsie

never been on Everest (the shame) saw it going from outside an wussed out!
primeval whirl
mad hatters tea party (plan to next trip)
hall of presidents
tomorrowland speedway

sjead

MK:
Tom Sawyer Island (but can't wait to see the kids try it out this Summer)
Teacups (but DD always goes!)

EPCOT:
Mission: Space (I am Claustrophobic and DO NOT like to spin)
O' Canada (but want to see it!)
Some of Innoventions

AK:
Kali (HATE getting that soaked)
Rafiki's Planet Watch (gonna try it this year)

HS:
Sounds Dangerous (NO DESIRE!)
Lights, Motors, Action Show (Never had time)

disneyowf

The one ride that I've wimped out on is Rock N Roller Coaster and I'm doing that one for sure next time I come. My DW does not like aggressive coasters so she won't do this one. That's been my (somewhat :)) valid excuse. Regardless, next time I'll go on as a single rider if I need to!

pcarathers

We have not been on Soarin yet. We were there right after it opened and the line was over 3 hours wait! NO THANKS> we leave this time on Saturday (3 days!!!) and hope to get to ride it this time!!!!!!

Matt and Kelly

I have never been to the Hall of Presidents. I've never really had the desire to go and check it out I guess. Maybe it's because I am from Canada, I'm not sure.

Granted, it was closed to update the new Pres but I'm not certain I would have went in if it were open.

kevi8587

Rides Done Hollywood Tower of terror and Rock n Rollercoaster,Rides have not done and willing to do Test Track and Expedition Everest :)

diddy_mouse

MK: Hall of Presidents, Astro Orbiter (I think I will give this a try next time we go), Tomorrowland Speedway

Epcot: It's been a VERY long time since I saw the films in China and France, so I'll count those. :D

DHS: ToT (don't really want to ride this one), Toy Story Mania (just haven't been down to ride it yet)

AK: Triceratop Spin, Primeval Whirl

mickeymatt

:hurl:
I am very prone to motion sckness on simulator type rides. I use to love star tours but I haven't ridden in years for this fact. That said, we went in March and I rode the green version of M:S and made it through OK. I don't think you will have a problem. Go for it, there are trash cans on your way out!:hurl:

courtfran

Magic Kingdom: Swiss Family Treehouse, Liberty Square Riverboat
Epcot: None
Disney's Hollywood Studios: American Idol (but i'm already signed up for my audition in two weeks haha)
Animal Kingdom: None

CBug88

MK:
Cinderella Golden Carousel
Aladdin's Carpets
Astro Orbiter

DHS:
American Idol (I haven't been back since it opened)

AK:
Primeval Whirl
Tricera Top Spin

Epcot:
I havent seen the new Canada file w/ Martin Short

Tubes

I still have the majority of Fantasyland to get under my belt. The last two Fantasyland rides I rode (not counting PhillharMagic) was It's a Small World this year and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride at DL back in 2005.

I keep telling myself I will ride some Fantasyland rides, then I see waits and decide that it's not worth waiting 40 minutes for a C ticket.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom