Which ride have you NOT ridden at Disney World?

AGentlRose

Have never ridden Tower of Terror or Rock 'N' Roller Coaster and never will
no_no.gif

Those are my two "never ridden" as well.

Fashionista007

:eek:

You have to see FOTLK next time you are there. It is spectacular.

Yeah that was another one that was on my list for my trip last week but we just ran out of time :( I did catch Finding Nemo which I thought was spectacular. I got all teary at the end when they released the bubbles and sang "It's a Big Blue World." Disney stage shows always get me!

BenS

MK:
-Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
-Snow White's Scary Adventures
-Dumbo
-Barnstormer

Epcot:
Done it all!

DHS:
-Rock 'n' Roller Coaster (I don't like going upside-down, but I promised my friend I'd ride next time...)

AK:
Any of the Chester and Hester stuff. Eh.

If you don't just mean rides, there are some shows I haven't seen. Beauty and the Beast Live, Finding Nemo, Playhouse Disney, Festival of the Lion King, American Idol (haven't been back since it opened, but I'm not keen on seeing it)

Daisy&Donald23

Kali River Rapids -- just don't want to walk around in drenched clothes!

Tomorrow Land Indy Speedway

As of my last trip, I hadn't ridden Dumbo (how un-Disney of me), but can now proudly say that I've done that!

lynz

Aladin's magic carpets...

Backlot tour...

Narnia....

and we've been 3 times and STILL havent made it to the world showcase in Epcot at all. This year, we BETTER go!!

col

You should at least try MS on green. I've been on both orange and green and green isn't really that much more intense than Star Tours.

i have been meaning to but i just havent, its good how you compared it to being not much more intense than star tours lol

Fashionista007

and we've been 3 times and STILL havent made it to the world showcase in Epcot at all. This year, we BETTER go!!

I highly suggest that you check out the Kim Possible attraction for the World Showcase. I would have never done it if so many people on this website hadn't said how awesome it was! It's now one of my favorites :) It's definitely one of the most technologically advanced attractions in any of the parks. I've never watched an episode of Kim Possible and I still had a ton of fun with it (but we were also doing an international alcohol tour at the same time hehe).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom