Which ride have you NOT ridden at Disney World?

mickeymatt

I have not ridden the Liberty Belle Riverboat or the Primevil Whirl.
However i do remember when the fort on Tom Sawyers Island had guns that blew air when you shot them. Anyone else?

materbuddy

Here is my list I haven't been on but want to.
Liberty Square Riverboat
Maelstrom
Toy story mania

Here is my list I haven't been on and won't ever go on.
the mad tea party
Primeval whirl
Mission Space

BenS

I have not ridden the Liberty Belle Riverboat or the Primevil Whirl.
However i do remember when the fort on Tom Sawyers Island had guns that blew air when you shot them. Anyone else?

I don't think they actually shot air, they just made a sound effect.

Are those not there anymore? :( I remember spending a lot of time there as a kid, "shooting" at the BTMRR trains.

mickeymatt

I don't think they actually shot air, they just made a sound effect.

Are those not there anymore? :( I remember spending a lot of time there as a kid, "shooting" at the BTMRR trains.

I am pretty sure they shot air because I remember making the leaves in the tree move, maybe just my imagination. Maybe you are right that was a long time ago. And no, unfortunately they took all guns out, I guess that is too violent but a guy hanging from the ceiling by a noose is OK in HM? I don't get it.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Country Bear Jamboree
Everything in Toon Town
Liberty Belle Riverboat

Hmmmm...countless visits in the last 37 years....and the only ride I haven't been on is Triceratoops Spin.
Having been on Dumbo and Flying Carpets...I really don't see the point.:shrug:
lol... i agree, but im sure I'll get my ride count on those up in the double digits when Issie goes down for the first time :lol:

theverynk

I've never been in / on Playhouse Disney or American Idol. I have no desire to go into the latter, and the former is not really my age range :p
I *think* that's all the attractions I've never done. If I think of more I shall post.

Disneybub

Dinosaur (just too scared)
Stitch (never had time).

Ive never done stitch either, wish i hadnt done Dinosaur though...

it broke down when we were on it and you could hear all the sounds and we were rocking back and fore and then we started moving again but none of the lights were on... we done the most of the ride in the dark...

OMG i was so scared...:eek:

i know i sound like a baby right?

celticdog

Ive never done stitch either, wish i hadnt done Dinosaur though...

it broke down when we were on it and you could hear all the sounds and we were rocking back and fore and then we started moving again but none of the lights were on... we done the most of the ride in the dark...

It's pretty typical for Dinosaur to break down. Every time I've been on, it's broken down. Most times they bring on the lights and the vehicles roll out very slowly, but one time they brought up step ladders, unloaded us in the ride area and we walked out with cast members. It was neat to see everything, but it destroyed the illusion. I'll never be able to look at it the same way again.

disney1077

Dumbo, Mad Tea Party, Carousel of Progress, Astro Orbiter, Mission Space, and Toy Story Mania. I plan on riding Carousel of Progress, Mission Space and Toy Story Mania when I go this July.

look1angel

Really want to do it

Mission Space. I'm going to try & do it this June. I've done everything else but I'm hesitant to do Mission Space for fear of getting ill. :hurl: Can someone tell me how it compares to Rockin Roller coaster & Everest? I'm not good at the Mad Tea Party either, did it once back in 1992 & haven't been on it since.

disney1077

Mission Space. I'm going to try & do it this June. I've done everything else but I'm hesitant to do Mission Space for fear of getting ill. :hurl: Can someone tell me how it compares to Rockin Roller coaster & Everest? I'm not good at the Mad Tea Party either, did it once back in 1992 & haven't been on it since.

I know what you mean I have not ridden it for that fact either. But since they added the green version which is supposed to be less tame I am going to give it a shot.

Ashitaka

Magic Kingdom
Hall of Presidents
Indy Speedway
Tom Sawyer's Island
Magic Carpets (I've done Dumbo once, and that seems enough)
Everything in Toontown Fair
Mad Tea Party :hurl:

DHS
TSM
Lights, Motors, Action
(I haven't gotten to DHS much my last couple of trips to WDW)

EPCOT
Hmm, seems I've done everything there, except maybe eaten in a few of the restaurants.

AK
Primeal Whirl
Triceratop Spin
Festival of the Lion King

Wow, I guess as I've done almost everything at WDW, I never have to go back there again.

:lookaroun

Yeah, right. I wish I was there right now. Sometimes my girlfriend says things like that though. "We've done everything at the Magic Kingdom already. Why do you want to go back yet again?" Fortunately, a little time will go by and she'll start longingly talking about being back at Disney. So score me another convert.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom