Which ride have you NOT ridden at Disney World?

SirGoofy

A part of me dies when people tell me they haven't ridden HM.

It's seriously the best ride currently on property IMO. Pirates...eh...I've seen better.

SeaBreeze

A part of me dies when people tell me they haven't ridden HM.

It's seriously the best ride currently on property IMO. Pirates...eh...I've seen better.

Pirates should still be experienced, even if it's just once. It's classic :) HM never gets old...even after you've memorized the script and the song :lol:

SeaBreeze

My ex-girlfriend HATED riding Mansion with me because I would randomly quote the ride.:lol:

Yeahhhh I have to be careful who I ride it with so I don't annoy them :lol: My skills came in handy on Dino once though when the audio cut out right at the climax in the end... the guests thought I should have gotten paid for my acting duties. Little did they know :lookaroun

SirGoofy

Yeahhhh I have to be careful who I ride it with so I don't annoy them :lol: My skills came in handy on Dino once though when the audio cut out right at the climax in the end... the guests thought I should have gotten paid for my acting duties. Little did they know :lookaroun

:lol:

One time the audio cut out on SSE at the telegraph scene and I finished it.

Needless to say I got the "you are such a dork" look.:lol:

Phonedave

I have never rode the Liberty Belle Riverboat I have always wanted to but worry so much about making sure everyone else does what they want :brick: I always over look it. But not this year I promised myself I will go on it!!!! I sure hope I don't break my promise to myself :lol:

That was the one that took me a while as well. I think the first time I rode it was about 18 months ago. For some reason it was closed most of the time I was at WDW, and other times I just never got around to it.

I think the only other thing I have never made it on (and now its too late) is the ExtraTERRORestial Encounter.

Oh and the skyway/tram thing. I don't recall ever having been on that.

-dave

MissM

Have never ridden Tower of Terror or Rock 'N' Roller Coaster and never will
no_no.gif
Ditto

I'm scared of heights so I will never ride Astro Orbitor.
And ditto again.

I've been on most things but there are a few I just won't ever do.

Tower of Terror
Rock 'N' Roller Coaster
Splash Mountain
Astro Orbiter
And the Dino-Rama spinning coaster. :hurl:

hibbsofep

I did make my son proud of me on our last trip when I did Space Mountain for the first time in 20 years--but I don't think I'll ever muster up the nerve for Expedition Everest or Rock 'N Roller Coaster.

DizneyPryncess

I may have ridden some of these things when I was very young and just don't remember. But to the best of my memory, I've never been on the following things. It surprises me how much there is!

Magic Kingdom
-Astro Orbiter
-Goofy's Barnstormer
-Hall of Presidents
-Mad Tea Party
-Magic Carpets of Aladdin

Epcot
-Mission: Space (will never go on it, I'd be sick instantly)

Hollywood Studios
-Voyage of the Little Mermaid

Animal Kingdom
-Festival of the Lion King
-Finding Nemo - The Musical
-Kali River Rapids (will never ride, I had being soaked all day)
-Triceratops Spin (not sure if you have to be a child to ride)

jonnyc

And the Dino-Rama spinning coaster. :hurl:

Aka Whiplash. I always go on it, and come off it thinking 'why did i go on that? i feel terrible.' and i love thrill rides, but that ride is evil! :fork:

Rides i've never been on? Dumbo, always a huge queue. I finnaly went on CoP last summer, i must say i did enjoy it.

I wish i would have never been on It's A Small Word. :hurl:

Susan Savia

Mission Space, Soaring
Riverboat, Teacups, Space Mountain, Dumbo
Expedition Everest
Tower or Terror. Rockin Roller Coaster

I'm sure theres more, but these come to mind. Just have no desire to be dropped, spun around or lifted...:shrug:

Jessie&Buzz

Dinosaur (just too scared)
Stitch (never had time)
anything new since Dec 2006

I'm sure there are many many more but my coffee hasn't kicked in yet this morning.

HopLow

MK:
Aladdin
Astro Orbiter
SGE
Buzz Lightyear

Epcot:
Soarin (I hear it's not so good if you get motion sick, so I'm afraid to try it!)
Mission Space

DHS:
RnRR
TSMM

DAK:
EE
Dinosaur
Kali River Rapids

Wow, I didn't realize I had missed that much. And I'm sure there are a couple I forgot to list too.

pacochran

At MK never did the Riverboat, Tom Sawyers Island, Robinsons Tree House, Tiki Room, Astro Orbiters.

At Epcot have not done Ellens Energy, France and China films.

At AK never did Pocahatis when it was open or the bird show, haven't done the trails either.

DHS haven't done Narnia or the show at the Animation studio.

MattyFresh

Never done the Riverboat, but like someone mentioned before I always mean to just overlook it. Haven't been on the flying carpets or barnstormer....that is about it in MK.

DHS, I have never done LMA.

AK, haven't taken the train to Planet Watch or anything in Dinoland except the disgrace that is Dinosaur.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom