Which ride have you NOT ridden at Disney World?

magicmaya

Original Poster
Dinosaur (just too scared)
Stitch (never had time)
anything new since Dec 2006

I'm sure there are many many more but my coffee hasn't kicked in yet this morning.

My mom put me on dinosaur when I was five.I was crying then a CM came up to me then gave me a mickey mouse lollypop! I rode the ride and I came out smiling :animwink:

SirGoofy

^Dinosaur was open when you were five? Wy word, you make me feel old.

The only attraction I haven't done is the Liberty Belle.

Figment632

Primevil Whirl, there is no point it is a classic and basic whild mouse. If I want to go on a wild mouse i can drive 10 minutes from my house and go to six flags.

SirGoofy

Those things scare the crap out of me. They closed the wild mouse on the Boardwalk near me because I think something like 10 people died in like 5 years.

If that's the one from Wildwood or Ocean City...those were all the rider's fault. Standing up on a Wildmouse is a death wish.

Disneyfan2000

Wow you know until this thread i never really thought about how much i haven't done yet. Journey into imagination, Universe of Energy, Dumbo, Snow white, Aladdin's Carpets, Rafiki's planet watch, Maelstrom, O'Canada, (Looks like I'v got alot to ride in 12 days :sohappy:)

bgraham34

2 Years ago was the first and last time I would ride Astro Orbiter. Never again I was so sick. I have actually never done Goofys Barnstormer or Monsters Inc Laugh Floor.

ProfSlim

After a dozen or so trips I have never been on:

Tea Cups (by choice...I'd get sick)
SW Scary Adventures (not sure why...)
Soarin (I will go on it in 5 weeks !!)
Test Track (I will go on it in 5 weeks !!)

worldfanatic

Mission Space-Green Team aka "Mission Space-lite"
I wanted to do out of curiousity, but couldn't bring myself to going that line direction. The spinning gravity effect is so awesome, I would be miserable on that ride without it.

plaz10

Epcot
-the original (orange) Mission Space (motion sickness issues)

MK
-tea cups (also motion sickness issues)
-astro orbiter
-alien encounter (i was in 3rd grade and too scared and then they changed it to stupid stitch after)
-(speaking of) Stitch's great escape
-never been to tom sawyers island

MGM
-playhouse disney
-narnia

Animal Kingdom
-DINOSAUR
-PW
-TS
(apparently i'm not a fan of dinosaur themed rides...haha)

amjt660

MK : Hall of Presidents & some of the Main street vehicles

Epcot: American Adventure

DHS: Playhouse Disney & Sounds Dangerous

AK: none that I can remember as being missed (yes I actually have done Primeval Whirl and Tri Spin when my girls were 6 & 7)

Lucky

I've done everything at the three best parks. At DHS, I haven't done Sounds Dangerous, Narnia, American Idol and one or two other little things.

lebeau

There's plenty I've never done. But here are the big ones. The ones I plan to see as soon as possible:

Epcot - Soarin' - The one time I had the chance, the lines were too long. I only had a two hour window and the wait was longer than that.

DHS - I have had ample opportunities to see Fantasmic! But my wife never wants to stay long enough for me to actually see it. Someday...

goodtimes5286

narnia, does anyone waste there time on this attraction? i never see a line and i heard it's a stand-up show. Not like they have any of those in DHS or anything. I think it's begging to be replaced (like who wants to be a millionare"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom