Which ride have you NOT ridden at Disney World?

kimmykimmy

MK - Anything in Toon Town and the Tomorrowland Transit Authority. Is the Carosel of Progress a show or an actual ride? I've never been on that either.

AK - Tricera Top Spin

Epcot - Journey Into Imagination, Ellen's Engrgy Adventure, anything at Wonders of Life, Maelstrom (is that still there??)

DHS - Toystory Midway Mania (this sounds fun, but my family and I ran out of time on our last trip!)

I havn't seen some shows, but I've been on almost all of the rides =)

Since1976

Splash Mountain - 3 trips (4, if you count Disneyland) since it opened, and nary a drop of water from the ride has touched my skin.

Phonedave

Mission Space-Green Team aka "Mission Space-lite"
I wanted to do out of curiousity, but couldn't bring myself to going that line direction. The spinning gravity effect is so awesome, I would be miserable on that ride without it.

I did it once only because we were in a rush and the wait for green was around 40 minutes less.

I was embarrassed to walk around with the green card. :) My 7 y/o daugher hid hers so no one would see we were going on the "lite" side.

-dave

scheat

Astro Orbiter, Liberty Bell Boat, Tom Sawyer's Island, Dumbo, the car driving ride-not TT, but the little one near tomorrowland. Interesting, they are all in MK. Need to get to Tom Sawyers's Island-the others, not so much.

NiarrNDisney

I have never been on Star Tours or SGE, nor have I ever felt the need in doing so. I prefered Alien Encounter to SGE and have never been interested in Star Tours. Yep I know I just admitted that I'm not a fan of Star Wars (Don't Kill Me) :lookaroun

Disney05

I'm embarrassed to say but many. I don't like roller coasters, rides that spin, and big drops. My wife can't figure it out because I'm a pilot. :shrug:

magicmaya

Original Poster
I have never been on Star Tours or SGE, nor have I ever felt the need in doing so. I prefered Alien Encounter to SGE and have never been interested in Star Tours. Yep I know I just admitted that I'm not a fan of Star Wars (Don't Kill Me) :lookaroun

disneyland Star Tours is better than disney world's.It is faster.

HollyBelle

Hmmm...

Also never been on the Liberty Belle or over to Tom Sawyer's Island. The only other thing in the MK I haven't experienced is Cinderella's Carousel.
For the Studios... add me to the Narnia list, and Playhouse Disney.
And I haven't seen the Flights of Wonder show at AK.
I can't think of any Epcot attractions that I haven't experienced.

dsnyfreak

the only thing ive never done was the monster inc comedy show in tomorrowland. it just doesnt interest me. i guess cause my kids aren't old enough yet. ive done everything else including rides that are extinct:D

WishIwasThere

Hmmm...

Also never been on the Liberty Belle or over to Tom Sawyer's Island. The only other thing in the MK I haven't experienced is Cinderella's Carousel.
For the Studios... add me to the Narnia list, and Playhouse Disney.
And I haven't seen the Flights of Wonder show at AK.
I can't think of any Epcot attractions that I haven't experienced.

I really reccommend the Flights of Wonder. If you have the right CM's doing the show, it can be really funny and interesting.

For me...
MK: Never rode the swan boats...never will either. Done everything else but MILF, wasn't open yet at my last visit, but looking forward to it.
Epcot: Nope, can't think of anything I've not seen.
DHS: Never have done the HISTK play area or Playhouse Disney or Narnia.
AK: Never caught Tarzan, but really wish Primeval and Triceritops weren't there...done'em but could do them at the local carnival too.

pilka214

i've never rode triceratop spin at AK, and i've yet to do TSMM but i will as soon as i go back to DHS.... other than that i believe i've hit them all. (oh and american idol, but idk if i ever care too)

WDW 3

Triceratop Spin
Country Bear Jamboree
Tom Sawyers Island
Swiss Family Tree House
Everything in Toon Town
Cinderella's Carousel
Narnia list, and Playhouse Disney

elisatonks

MK: Alien Encounter (i went about 4 times before it closed and never went on it.)

A.K Triceratop Spin

DHS: Playhouse Disney
Sounds Dangerous

EPCOT: China Film.

NiarrNDisney

After reading everyones posts I realized I missed a few, but in the interest in saving time I don't count shows as "Rides" so I will just say besides Fantasmic, Muppets 3-D, and One Mans Dream I have not done any of the shows at DHS. Oh and I have never seen The Festival of the Lion King.
As for the rides I forgot to mention in my previous post they would be Cinderella's Carousel and Triceratop Spin.
I told myself on my recent trip to do things I have never done before, so for the first time I finally went on the Liberty Bell, it was a nice break from walking, great for cooling off, and I got some great pictures of HM and Tom Sawyer Island.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom