Where in WDW would you like to be a CM???

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
If you could be a CM for a day, what job would you like to do at the World? It could be ANY job. Be specific; let us know what you would love to do. If you're already a CM, tell us where you work now, or if you would change your job to something else. :sohappy:

Evil Genius

Any attraction where I could interact with guests.

The Great Movie Ride would be fun.

Or work as a Streetmosphere character!

dave&di

Am I really simple - but I like the thought of sweeping Main Street USA! Just passing the time, taking in the sights with the castle for scenery, parades passing, sometimes when I'm at work and I'm sweeping up I imagine I'm sweeping Main Street on a nice sunny day with the sound of laughter and music around me! I don't think I would like to work behind a till, or stuck in a buildling with no windows seating people on rides. But if it came down to it I would do any job if I had the option!!!! WDW rocks, I would love to be paid to work there!:sohappy:

MillerPoppins

I would say the Great Movie Ride..have always thought that would be fun to work in. Or being that I love food, the Main Street Bakery.

NORMNB8S

I have two. I think it would be great fun to be a bellhop at the Hollywood Tower Hotel. And as a singer, I've always wanted to be one of the Dapper Dans.

castlecake2.0

What I really wanted to do was work at Haunted Mansion, that was my dream job since I was 5 years old, and made me decide that one day I would find a way to work at WDW(which was a little difficult, because I am from Canada).

Because of work visa restrictions, I could only work at WDW as a 'Cultural Representative', but it was amazing! I worked at Epcot in the Canada Pavilion selling popcorn as a lumberjack, serving delicious Canadian food in Le Cellier, working the Food and WIne cart for Canada, and doing crowd control around the park(always dressed as a lumberjack, due to visa restrictions haha)

One of my faveourite parts of the job was visiting local schools with other cultural reps from Epcot to tell them about our home countries and culture. The first question I would be asked by the kids would always be about bacon:p

I still hope one day I will get to be a servant for Master Gracey, but for now, I will be working for Mickey on one of his big boats!:wave:

Evil Genius

I have two. I think it would be great fun to be a bellhop at the Hollywood Tower Hotel. And as a singer, I've always wanted to be one of the Dapper Dans.

Completely didn't think about the Dapper Dans! I sing doo wop and barbershop and every trip we stop and listen to the 'Dans' I have to hold my tongue so I don't start harmonizing with them! That would be an awesome gig!

Fantasmic

First choice would be a tour guide - Keys to the Kingdom!

2nd choice would be a performer in Finding Nemo the Musical (Dory or Nemo!)

3rd choice would be a friend of a character!

Tinkrbell

I'm currently a CM in costuming, working at Epcot ops & character room, and Hollywood Studios ops, Block Party, & Fantasmic.
I really want to work at Beauty & the Beast or the Halloween parade when I go back in August for another CP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom