Where in WDW would you like to be a CM???

Matt and Kelly

I would be happy just to have the opportunity to be a CM, but if I had to choose a specific location I think I would have to say either Splash, Haunted Mansion or Tower of Terror. I think any of those locations would be a lot of fun.

Though the more I think about it, a street sweep on Main Street wouldn't be too bad at all...good suggestion for sure!

SeaCastle

I don't think I'd want to work in Attractions because it seems that would get old fast. However, if I did I would want to work at BTMRR or Splash Mountain and be able to crawl around through all of the show scenes when the park is closed.

I also wouldn't mind being a Main Street street sweeper or anything in custodial, but my dream job would be to drive the boats around Seven Seas Lagoon, Bay Lake, and the EPCOT Resort Area. :)

DrummerAlly

I marched in four parades on separate occasions in the magic kingdom with my high school marching band years ago.

I would give my right arm to be a musician at WDW and put on one of those hot marching band uniforms and play in the Orlando heat each afternoon.

DABIGCHEEZ

I think I would enjoy seeing the kids faces... when I sneak up on them as Frollo, Jafar, Capt'n Hook, or the like.

It happened to my 5-6 yo(at the time) daughter and I loved her reaction(very scared) as Frollo was in front of her and whipped around and was right in her face.
I know I am sooo mean. :rolleyes:

wdwcastwannabe

What I really wanted to do was work at Haunted Mansion, that was my dream job since I was 5 years old, and made me decide that one day I would find a way to work at WDW(which was a little difficult, because I am from Canada).

Because of work visa restrictions, I could only work at WDW as a 'Cultural Representative', but it was amazing! I worked at Epcot in the Canada Pavilion selling popcorn as a lumberjack, serving delicious Canadian food in Le Cellier, working the Food and WIne cart for Canada, and doing crowd control around the park(always dressed as a lumberjack, due to visa restrictions haha)

One of my faveourite parts of the job was visiting local schools with other cultural reps from Epcot to tell them about our home countries and culture. The first question I would be asked by the kids would always be about bacon:p

I still hope one day I will get to be a servant for Master Gracey, but for now, I will be working for Mickey on one of his big boats!:wave:

Sounds a lot like my answer, when were you down there?

I was from March 2002-2003.

tink68

I would have to say Dumbo. I love kids and would love to see all the first timers faces light-up. Or I want to be TinkerBell and fly out of the castle. :D:lol:

s.ollie

Balloon seller on main street or working in ye old christmas shop (except the uniform in there is pretty bad) :xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom