Where in WDW would you like to be a CM???

MattyFresh

I think I would just be happy working at the Happiest Place on Earth.....

It would be cool to pilot a monorail, or maybe work Splash, HM, or ToT

HouCuseChickie

I don't know why, but the idea of being Pluto has always seemed like it would be a lot of fun. I'd get to partake in some of the "silly" that characters like Goofy and Tigger are known for, but have a stronger sweetness factor. Plus being Mickey's pooch aint too shabby. :lol:

castlecake2.0

Sounds a lot like my answer, when were you down there?

I was from March 2002-2003.

Before my time! I was there June 2008 - September 2009. I was a core trainer for food and beverage, Captain Canada, disney look police, magical moment patrol, and the best CM at always having a reason for being out of posistion...:p:lol

What role did you have?

Rinx

I am a CM...well...not for long. I'm seasonal at monorails. Did my CP over a year ago being a pilot and working on the platforms. The new OG states that seasonal monorail CM's now have to work every two months to keep their job and since I live in NJ and still go to school I cannot do it. :(

I LOVED it and I'm really going to miss it.....:cry:

harveyt0206

I can't tell you how many times I have had this conversation with friends over the years. I have a good friend who is a DVC owner and he and I discuss our "retirement" plans, which always involve getting a job as a CM.

I have a few areas I would love to work:

1.) Haunted Mansion - "kindly step into the dead center of the room"

2.) I would love to drive a parade float - in any parade.

3.) Kilamanjaro Safari

4.) Jungle Cruise

I would love to perform in one of the shows at AKL, especially The Lion King. My daughter was a CP at AKL in Fall 2009 and I lived, vicariously, through her for a few months.

dave&di

What are the rules for working at WDW if you are not an US citizen? If I win the lottery my dream is to move to Orlando (from England) and work at WDW. How un realistic is my dream? Like it will ever happen!!!!:brick:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
What are the rules for working at WDW if you are not an US citizen? If I win the lottery my dream is to move to Orlando (from England) and work at WDW. How un realistic is my dream? Like it will ever happen!!!!:brick:

There are links on the Disney website for temp jobs from the UK. There is a recruitment firm a bit like a glorified agency for temps that gets folk for short term contracts of 6 - 12 months. Not sure what they are doing currently given the economy. They were looking for people with leisure and travel experience ?qualifications and from the usual food and drink careers.

dave&di

There are links on the Disney website for temp jobs from the UK. There is a recruitment firm a bit like a glorified agency for temps that gets folk for short term contracts of 6 - 12 months. Not sure what they are doing currently given the economy. They were looking for people with leisure and travel experience ?qualifications and from the usual food and drink careers.

Thanks. I shall keep buying the lottery tickets. :)

MillerPoppins

Of course I wouldn't mind being Mary ;), but in more consideration my top jobs would be:

1. Great Movie Ride
2. Splash Mountain
3. Goofy's Candy Company
4. Helper to Woody & Buzz
5. Costume employee to fix Carl, Dug & Russell's costume issues so they can come back to the parks.

disneysroyal411

Jungle Cruise Skipper
Sweeper on Main Street
Something dealing with watching one of the thrill rides all day

or now that I think about it...

Keys to the Kingdom tour guide or Backstage Magic tour guide.:king:

OilSlinger822

I worked at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in MK and I LOVED it..i'm a campus rep now, buuut I would really like to be a face character. it looks like so much fun. who can complain about getting dressed up everyday and talking with all the guests? :) maybe one day

Tiggerfanatic

1st choice would be a Street Performer at HS - that has got to be one of the most fun jobs at Disney.

2nd choice would be the bartender at the Piano Bar @ POR.

DiPSU224

It has always been my dream to sell balloons on Main Street. I can sit there and watch them for hours. It fascinates me how they can control all those balloons and not get the strings all tangled :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom