Whats the one souvenir you always wanted but never got.

Disneybird

A Disney Vacation Club membership would be the ultimate souvenir.

The Art of Disney store use to have on display a wing chair that you could order with a Disney pattern on it. There was also a round table with 2 bar stools that had Disney Villains or Mickey Mouse on it. I would love that for my kitchen.

They had a jacket based on the Main Street Electrical Parade that included a battery pack in the pocket that allowed the jacket to light up, illuminating the train,drum float on the back of the jacket. It was on sale at the Disney Art place in Disney-MGM and later/also at the art place in the square on Main Street USA.

It was only $999. I don't know why my wife never bought that for me!:)

Of course, I would have been afraid to wear it almost anywhere!

That sold on ebay about a month ago. I bought an old Cinderella pendant from somebody who had the jacket up for auction.

dvcnut39

My DW would love to have a couple of those $27,000 Hummels from Germany. Me, I'd be happy with a couple of candy apples from The Candy Cauldron.

abug'saunt

my dream souvenir

This last trip my DH and I searched for a Mickey waffle iron and found out that they were discontinued. DH was really disappointed because he kept telling himself "next time, next time" and now there is no more next times. :cry:

For myself, I want a big plush of Mickey and one of Stitch. Always wanted one, could never bring myself to spend the money on one. :shrug:

As for the mickey ears with names embroidered on them, I have one from when I was a child, one from Grad Night, and one from a pre-wedding trip. All are from Disneyland. Never got one from WDW, will have to next trip....:wave:

Since1976

I've always wanted a toy monorail set. My last two trips, I've had the wallet out to make the purchase, and changed my mind at the last minute. It will be mine next time for sure...maybe.

steruth

My ultimate souvenier would have to be ( a tall order but!! )
A lovely nice villa in Florida so I can come over more times than I do already and dont have to wait so long between trips.
xx

rbpearce1985

Pretty!!!:king:
I do wish I had a replica of Cinderella castle...
Just one that is a little less expensive!:D
:wave:
If you want an affordable cinderella castle replica...The Robert Olszewski Mainstreet Collection makes a beautiful replica that you can get for $250.00. It even lights up like the real cinderella castle.

Villains0501

I've been wanting the Disney Villains towel they used to (didn't see them last time) sell before Fantasmic. One time I almost bought it, but then didn't :lol:

I also want a lot of expensive stuff from Art of Disney :lookaroun

I agree with you on the towel i had one but my dog chewed it up :( :ROFLOL:

EPCOT.nut

I wanted the YOAMD shotglass and mug at MK but the only ones they had were in the window. I didn't want to ask her to destroy the display to get it....:D...but it was tempting...

ChrisQ

I've always wanted a toy monorail set. My last two trips, I've had the wallet out to make the purchase, and changed my mind at the last minute. It will be mine next time for sure...maybe.

I felt like I wasted my money on it, until my niece got old enough to enjoy it. Now it's worth every penny when that sweet little voice asks to get the "monowail" out! :D

mrerk

Premium Member
When Fantasmic first opened at the Studios they had a fiber optic light up jacket that I really wanted. I was some crazy $$. All week I kept going back and looking at it put just couldn't bring myself to spend the money. Finally on the last day of the trip I decide I am going to pull the trigger. I go back and they didn't have my size anymore.:brick:

Hrudey3032

I have always wanted one of those $150 dollar Donald Duck Statues.I have had the money but just usually know that I need to pay other things 1st.

Number_6

There are a few things I've really wanted and either couldn't bring myself to spend the money on, or just didn't have the money for.

1) I want one of those custom watches from Main Street Jewelers. I really like The Little Mermaid and there are no men's watches that have Ariel, so I want one. Stop laughing.

2) I really liked back during HCOE they had this sericel image of a lot of Disney character from over the years and as I recall it also had an image of Walt. I just remember it being really cool, especially one that I saw with a lighted frame.

3) I like those image cubes that they sell in Arribas Bros, but they don't have any small ones with Ariel, or didn't last time I checked, so I haven't gotten one yet.

And of course, I would perfectly happy to bring home Ariel or Belle... not something from the shops with them, but Ariel or Belle... ;)

wvdisneyfamily

Framed Portraits.... and trust me, a lot of them have been accumulating on my list for the past ages.

There are slews that i love, but i always wanted to start with the very very very basic Rockwell:

MICPROTR.jpg

I always had a thing for that portrait. But seriously, if you were to ever take me into A "The Art of Disney" store, i would not be able to stop naming the amount of portraits or figurines that i'd want from the place.

-Oh, and of course, a rifle from Frontierland. And i don't mean the pistol size either.

My wonderful husband surprised me with the Self-Portrait statue for Christmas last year. His aunt held it in her lap on the way back from Florida.
It's BEAUTIFUL!

Kingdom WDW

Wow, pretty big bump.

Every time I see a pin, I almost never get it. One pin leads to another, and soon enough your budget is shot.

But there was this Grand Floridian Snowglobe that looked pretty cool, but $300 wasn't in the works, considering how much you're paying to stay in the real thing!

Disneykidder

Hmmm, so many things I see when I am there but don't buy. Let me see, I have always wanted a cell of the Fab 5 from Animation, a Mickey gold watch from WOD(not the cheap ones, the ones that cost hundreds) and one of the statues(I know they r not 4 sale, but are awesome). One more thing is every ornament from the Ye Old Christmas Shoppe and the Mickey chair with ottoman from the shop across from the Christmas one.

One more souvenir would be to hire a photographer to follow me around everywhere so I wouldn't have to carry a camera and would have the best shots.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom