Whats the one souvenir you always wanted but never got.

DizneyPryncess

I would love to get a "Magic Moments Certificate". Of course I know I can't buy those, but hopefully something magic will happen to me in the park someday and I'll get one! That is the ultimate souvenir!

WDWFigment

The GIANT Figment (3' tall or so) that used to be for sale in the gift shop after JII. I would try my best to get one off of eBay if I ever saw one...

Jellyfish

I wanted a different Lion King shirt, but there was only 1.

I also wanted Pete's Dragon stuff but Eliot only appeared on posters and postcards :(

DisneyPirate85

WELL....since were all kinda dreamin...I Guess POTC the ride:lol:...YES the WHOLE ride in my backyard! I promise I would let all my WDWMAGIC friends come play with it:lookaroun....PROMISE

Horizonstta

It was several years ago, but there was a limited edition print which had several Marc Davis concept sketches for Pirates of the Caribbean along with the lyrics to Yo Ho (A Pirates Life for Me). It cost around $1,200, but I kick myself every time I walk into the Art of Disney for not purchasing it.

SewIn2Disney

I always wished that I bought more of the monorail accessories when they were available. I have the monorail, the castle and the tree of life, but would love the TTC, Poly and most importantly SSE. I loved all of the rides they had for it too---my only hope now is ebay....

Disneykidder

Dare to dream, DisneyPirate85!! I'll let you visit my laughing place ride if I can ride your POTC? I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today??? LOL!:ROFLOL:

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
OMG there are so many things my DW and I really want to buy but getting them back to the channel islands makes things difficult (or very expensive). We cram as much as we can into our cases,including art, ears (black ones from Mickeys Magical Milestones tour & blue and silver Year of a Million Dreams ones) and champagne glasses from Cinderella (a honeymoon gift). We save all year, hardly spending cash on anything other than what's really needed, even giving each other $'s for birthdays and christmas.
My DW is a massive Tinkerbell fan and she bought one the Magical Gatherings banners that was hanging outside Animal Kingdom, it's now hanging in our hallway.
We are going back in 37 and a bit days and already have lists of what we need to bring back. We don't even have a Disney store anywhere near us so it's a stock up while we're there job.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom