Whats the one souvenir you always wanted but never got.

Ringo8n24

I have never gotten any "mouse ears" with my name on it either. I understood when I was younger that my parents just did not think they were worth it, but I need to break down as an adult and finally buy some.

MacRtst

I want a 2 things...

My father and I used to have the old Donald, goofy, and figment hats, where the brim was donalds bill, goofy's nose and figments nose.Figments had orange horns sticking out of the top. Goofy had really long ears.
They were similar to what they have now but IMHO I liked the old ones better. Ohh the memories of being a kid in the 80's

Anyway, I wish I had one of those back.

And Second,
I wish I had a path stone in the walk around the world.

radiohost

IT HAS TO BE THIS FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CinderellaCastleWDW.jpg

http://www.register123.com/event/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x24834cefc

http://www.mainstreetminiatures.com/CinderellaCastle.html

cinderellacover-450x600.jpg

c_10_done-600x450.jpg

c_29_done-600x450.jpg

I will have this one day!!!

Radiohost:cool:

Nicole220

Ever since they came out last year, I had always wanted a pair of the pirate mickey ears. Every time I went to DL, I'd make a comment about wanting them...which would bug my friends. :lol:

When we went to the Thursday night premiere of Pirates, they were selling them outside the theater. My mom bought them for me.

Now I want a pair of the original black mickey ears with my name on it.

TheDisneyGirl02

I've always wanted the WDCC piece of Cinderella dancing with Prince Charming and I only ever wanted to buy it at WDW. I thought about it many times and almost purchased it once...maybe some day! :)

WEDisney

When I was younger a gun from the Pirates Bazaar. I begged and begged but I never got one :(.

When I grew up (sorta) I wanted this barking Pluto from EPCOT. My girlfriend (now my wife) woke up one morning early, headed over there and bought it for me. He is my favorite souvenir from Disney :)

ThinkTink721

You know, I just thought about it, I have never owned my very own pair of Mickey ears!:eek:
I have bought a pair for each of my kids.:)
I may have to splurge on my next trip & get a pair.:D
Is there an adult sized pair w/ Tink on them (I've seen the one for kids):veryconfu
:wave:

I've been wanting one of those Pal Mickey's but never could bring myself to buy one.

You really should get one...there pretty kool...I still make mine talk, and I'm In California (Jokes never get old)

For the original topic...A Donald Duck sweat shirt! Wanted one last year when I was there, but I couldn't bring myself to buy one when it was 90 outside with 90% Humidity!

disneyracefan

i have always wanted a large enough size tree of life 360 deg. so as to see all the animals but the only thing that has come close is the water fall fountain that i got at a.k. but im not giving up hope. i love the one that was on display at mgm but i dont have that much to spend.

Pippa

Predictably I am going to mention the Adventurers Club!

During my first trip when DH and I fell in love with AC we didn't buy anything from the little shop they had on the mezzanine level. Once we returned in 2000 the shop had gone never to be seen again.

MeTa

I always wanted to start collecting those big disney figures that go for around 150. but realized that my house isnt big enough to start such a collection.:hammer:

ryguy

I always wanted and still do the Walt Disney World Flag. It is blue and white and has a mickey head that looks like the globe inside the letter D. To me this would be the ultimate collectible. I wish they sold a 3x5 replica of that flag, I bet it would be popular. I can see it waving on my flag pole now. :)

Another shame is the fact they stopped selling the monorail magnets that talk, seems stupid to stop selling something that is very popular. :hammer:

k.hunter30

As far as reasonably priced items go, I want a Figment picture frame (if they even have any right now :veryconfu) or towel.

Getting into the Art of Disney items, I'd like the WDCC figurine of Dreamfinder holding Figment.
dreamfinder_figment_wdcc.jpg
I've always wondered... what do people do with these once they buy them...? Where do you keep it?

I always wanted a Tower of Terror robe...:lookaroun
Ooo! I thought about buying one of those before. I settled with a "Do Not Disturb" door hanger instead.

sdwsq2005

The souvenir I always wanted

I always wanted one of the little flashlights with the fiber optics that changed colors. I always got them for my girls whenever we visited in the 70's and 80's, but they slowly disappeared. The spinning ones are nice, but the flashilights were so simple and pretty. Somehow they always got misplaced when we got home. Ah, well....

Sheila

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom