What made you pick your WDWMAGIC-name?

H20Babie

I'm a waterbaby. My mom taught swimming lessons and I've been "in the water" since I was two weeks old. I can't imagine not living near water or playing in it. As a teenager, I worked as a lifeguard at some of the provincial beaches. I am also an avid boater and wakeboarder, so its appropriate :)

dixiegirl

Well, Dixie Landings was the first (and only besides our DVC)resort we stayed at and fell in love with it so, then became DIXIEGIRL!!!

popsicletrees

When I was little we almost always stayed at the Contemporary. Since the trees around the landscape look like the push-up popsicles, my family referred to them as "popsicle trees." Here is a picture in case someone doesn't know what I'm talking about.

P9260240.jpg

Uponastar

When I was little we almost always stayed at the Contemporary. Since the trees around the landscape look like the push-up popsicles, my family referred to them as "popsicle trees." Here is a picture in case someone doesn't know what I'm talking about.

P9260240.jpg

Rachel!
I always wondered about your name...that is so cool!
They really do look like push-ups!

Oh and...
I saw your pics in the Who's Who thread.
You are gorgeous girlie!

Montyboy

Rachel!

Oh and...
I saw your pics in the Who's Who thread.
You are gorgeous girlie!

Yes. Beautiful!
I remember being twenty-two and unloading trucks for a living then going out at night... Now I go to bed at nine.

Congratulations on graduating soon. Being a grown-up can be fun too.

diddy_mouse

When I was in high school/college my brother would call me E Diddy. Probably in relation to the rapper P Diddy, either that or the little monkey from the Donkey Kong Country video game that we always played. Anywhoo...the Diddy kinda stuck and I started using it for just about everything. I added the "mouse" because it's a Disney site and who doesn't love Mickey Mouse.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
University of Michigan fan for as long as I can remember. Whenever that nickname is availabe when I sign up for something frivolous, I take it!

GO BLUE

wdwmomof3

I picked mine because it would be easy for me to remember. :hammer:Well, really it has the things that I love the most in it, WDW & being a mom to my three children.:)

mousebymarriage

My DH , his brother and his father(late) are all HUGE disney fanatics. I thought it was really weird at first and when I found out that they vacationed at Disney every year I thought they were freakin' nuts. I had been to Disney twice before I met my DH (once at age 7 and again on a school trip at age 16, my family was poor and vacations just didn't happen), my feelings for Disney were luke-warm at best. DH and I have been together for 19 years and married for 14, and over time Disney began to really grow on me( or he shoved the place down my throat). Anyway, now after a dozen and a half trips I truely love vacationing at Disney World. unfortunately my DH now says he is Disneyed-out. If it wasn't for meeting and marrying my DH I don't think I would have become such a Disney fan hence the name "mousebymarriage".

popsicletrees

Yes. Beautiful!
I remember being twenty-two and unloading trucks for a living then going out at night... Now I go to bed at nine.

Congratulations on graduating soon. Being a grown-up can be fun too.

Thanks! I'm only going to be a grown-up for a year before I go to law school though. I'm usually in bed by 11 if that makes you feel any better.

sbkline

I don't have much imagination when it comes to picking a screen name, and on another board, the obvious names I picked would all be taken. So I just go the lazy way and use my first and middle initial along with my last name, figuring that I probably won't have to worry about someone else having that name already.

MaxsDad

Goofy Dad, which desrcibes me fairly accurately, was taken; hence, Max's Dad came to mind, which = "Goofy".

Fun2BFree

I wanted something short, snappy and netiquette-friendly. And my favourite Disney song is "Fun to be Free." Plus "Fun2BFree" sounds more brash and distinguished than "fun2bfree." Uh, I am brash and distinguished, aren't I?

Guys? :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom