What made you pick your WDWMAGIC-name?

GrumpysGal

When the hubby and I got married we were so young and had very little. I didn't have an engagement ring or anything. We bought our wedding bands dirt cheap from a jewelry store that was going out of business. Anywhoo, the one splurge we made before the wedding was having our nicknames engraved inside our wedding bands. Hubby filled out the paper with what he wanted engraved inside my ring. He's not the best speller in the world. He wrote 'SweetPee' instead of 'SweatPea'. That's his nickname for me. 1993 is the year we met/married. Yep, I'm a sap. Love my old man to pieces, bad speller and all. :)

What a sweet story! Aw!

GrumpysGal

I chose mine because I call my husband "Grumpy" because he tends to be grumpy at times (but he's gotten better!). And I am his gal. So that is how I got "Grumpysgal". I am the complete opposite, though! :)

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
My kids initials slammed together. I kind of vaguely like the fact it's essentially unpronounceable.
That's what I did...well not with kids...it is my husbands initials and my initials...yes my initials were C.A.R. I was made fun of when I was younger for that...now my initials are C.A.C. not much better...:cool:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
That's what I did...well not with kids...it is my husbands initials and my initials...yes my initials were C.A.R. I was made fun of when I was younger for that...now my initials are C.A.C. not much better...:cool:
Just be glad you did not grow up with my name...Richard Tingley. We all know what name is short for Richard. Thanks mom!:brick:

Nemo14

Had I not kept my maiden name as my middle name, my initials would have been EAT. It doesn't help when you're on the "pleasingly plump" side!

happymom52003

Well, I'm a mom, and I'm happy:D. I actually picked this name for something else awhile back....I wanted just happymom, but it was taken....so I added 2003 because that was the current year. And for the life of me I can't remember why I stuck a 5 in there.:shrug::hammer:

mousefan1972

Well, I'm a mom, and I'm happy:D. I actually picked this name for something else awhile back....I wanted just happymom, but it was taken....so I added 2003 because that was the current year. And for the life of me I can't remember why I stuck a 5 in there.:shrug::hammer:

At first I thought it was b/c you had 5 kids.... :lookaroun

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
DMC-12 = DeLorean Motor Company (or 'car'... depends who you ask). The "12" is just the model number of the final production version of the car.

Long story short... I am a fan of the DMC -- I almost bought one back in the DOT-COM boom days... but its a good thing I didn’t.. as I was laid off when the DOT-COM bubble burst. :lol::shrug:

I am just a car/automotive geek in general. I have helped design, test, and implement next gen vehicle navigation / 'infotainment' systems in the past 4-5years. Most notably... in the Cadillac CTS... both first (old) & 2nd gen (the newest) CTS's.

KingStefan

I wanted something of a fatherly nature, because I have two DDs, now 14 and 10, whom of course I love quite dearly, and who both love WDW. DD10 especially is right now a WDW nutcase.

Anyway, I chose KingStefan, after Princess Aurora's dad.

Does anyone remember King Stefan's Table being in Cindy's castle? I always thought that was strange and probably led some SGs (and some not so SGs) to think that King Stefan was Cindy's dad. I'm glad they changed the name, although it would be cool to go there now and have a restaurant named after my screen name!

cococola44

when i was 12 i wanted to make a yahoo email account

i was at my uncle's and i was thinking of what i wanted the user id to be

i love strawberries and so i used it...but it said it didn't have it available...already taken

so after an hour of trying to come up with something not used...i looked on his desk and saw a coke can

i don't like coke i am a pepsi fan...so instead i changed it around and came up with coco cola and my favorit number is 44

so since then...EVERY site i am in as cococola44
even on financial sites for my accounts. =)

Disneybird

I can't believe someone started this thread. I have thought about it so many times.
When my oldest daughter was little, I was showing her a large flock of birds flying south one fall. Since she was only about 4, I didn't think she would understand north and south, but she knew about Disney World. So I told her that was where birds flew for the winter. After that, everytime we would see flocks of birds, they were referred to as Disney Birds. The name stuck and when my 2nd daughter was born, she was told the same thing. So when I was trying to come up with a user name, my youngest daughter, also a member here, suggested Disneybird.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom