What made you pick your WDWMAGIC-name?

Captain Hank

Mine's a little convoluted. The "Hank" part came along first. Hank was my nickname in high school marching band. It later transcended band, and some of my friends from high school still call me Hank in leiu of my real name. The "Captain" part came about during my marching band's trip to WDW. A group of friends and I went on the Backlot Tour at MGM. We happened to be picked to be the crew of the PT boat in the water tank. I was Field Commander for the band, so my friends decided that I should be the captain of the boat, thus, "Captain Hank."

the-reason14

Hmm, well. I used to play basketball back in Junior High, and everyone knew some of my favorate players were Tracy Mcgrady(nickname T-Mac) and Allen Iverson(nicknamed AI or the answer) So I wanted a nickname for myself. My name starts with an R so I gave me an unofficial nickname the reason(its unofficial because I never really put it out there and no one called me it.) The 14 next to it represents the age I was when I signed on to these forums for a second time, originally I was just the-reason, but my account got messed up and I came back as the-reason14.
(OT alittle) Now as a retired junior high school basketball star :cool: Im more known now to play street ball, and if I was to get a nickname I would want it now to be unpredictable, because the defense just never know what Im bout to do it. ha ha ya heard me. :D:cool:

DicksonGR

Mine is particularly boring! My full name is Garry Robert Dickson, and way back in school we all got email addresses that were abbreviations of our names - hence DicksonGR. Wish I had thought of something better now!:shrug:

joanna71985

Mine is particularly boring! My full name is Garry Robert Dickson, and way back in school we all got email addresses that were abbreviations of our names - hence DicksonGR. Wish I had thought of something better now!:shrug:

My school is the same way. Except mine is semseyj1.

Jekyll_Baker

I'm a pastry chef (often called baker or baker boy) at a the Jekyll Island Club Hotel on Jekyll Island, Georgia (just off the coast of Brunswick, GA). Hence Jekyll_Baker.

Mouser365

I chose mine cause a few years back in '04 on my son's first trip to Disney we took him for a ride at the Contemporary in one of the two seater watercraft called a mouser. 365 represents my month and year of birth. I just turned 43 on March 3rd.

MattyFresh

Mine has kinda stuck with me for sometime now. Several years ago my lil brother thought it would be cool to make up rap names for me, him, and my other brother. Somehow mine stuck with me and they lost theirs.

Nemo14

Mine comes from one of my favorite movies (duh!) and the 14 comes from the fact that both my kids were born on the 14th of the month, as was my father and his father. :)

Laura

Premium Member
My name was very hard to come up with. It's a secret how I did it. You'll all have to figure it out for yourselves. :lookaroun

PrincessMiko

My screenname is actually my cat's name. I wanted her to have a cute name for when you take her to the vet, so I picked Princess Miko Munchkin. When I got her she was tiny and neglected (hence the munchkin part) and her coloring was very raccoon like (Miko from Pocahontas).

Yea, now we just call her Pookie and I get called Miko...funny how that worked out...

JustPlainBill

When I was a kid, family and friends would always add something to the front or to the back of my nickname "Bill." I'm also a Jr., so most in my family called me Billy, and still do, while my Dad was Bill. I suffered with "Hey, wild Bill Hickcock," or "Buffalo Bill" or Billy-boy or Big Bill or Billiam or Willy or Billster or "Bilbo Baggins and even Billy-don't-be-a-hero, after that song from the 70's. When I was in elementary school in one class I was in there were three Williams, so the teacher assigned each of us a name so she could keep us straight. One kid was called William the other was called Bill, and I for some unfortunate reason was stuck with Billy. It was a rite of passage for me to finally get people to call me Bill. There was a Three Stooges episode where the Stooges played cowboys. Moe was addressed as Buffalo Bill and Curly was Wild Bill and Larry would introduce himself as "Just-Plain-Bill." For my birthday my Aunt addressed a birthday card to me as Just-Plain-Bill to sort of kid me about my name. I thought it was pretty clever so I used it now and then. Besides "Pecos Bill" was already taken on this website.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom