What made you pick your WDWMAGIC-name?

Gucci65

The year I was born, plus the name of my very snobby blue point himalayan cat.

He died about 8 yrs ago and I still miss him.

goofntink

Mine was easy. 1st part was because at one time I was Goofy as a CM.Loved every minute of it!! 2nd is because my wife is a huge Tinkerbell junkie.

mdjbenkert

Mine is my initials and my last name. Yes I am a little weird, as I have two middle names...Michael David Joseph Benkert. I am named after my father and my grandfather. I rarely use my full name, just Michael D.J....:animwink:

sissa216

mine's not too exciting.

sissa- a nickname from my name (carissa),
and 216- birthday February 16th.

however, some of you have interesting stories!

lilclerk

I'm a big Kevin Smith film fan (not exactly appropriate for a Disney forum :dazzle:) and on the Clerks cartoon series DVD, they have lots of commentaries. They started talking about how they were going to do a spinoff of the series called the Li'l Clerks where the characters were all little kids. I thought that was hilarious, and was a clerk in a department store at the time, and this has been my username for just about everything ever since then.

rhine_paul

Well, Rhine was the name givin to me when I served in la Légion étrangère. Which is funny because when pronounced, Rhine sounds exactly like Ryan which is my real name. Kind of defeats the purpose of a new ID. Then Paul is just my middle name.

One of my two summer CPs was at Blizzard Beach (my fav one, although pink shirts with Ice Gator all over them aren't exactly my favorite look), and I'm currently employed at Oklahoma State (known as the Cowboys, or Pokes for short).

The Mom

Premium Member
Way back when this forum didn't exist in its present format, and we were a much smaller group, someone got snippy with me, and I countered with "I'm old enough to be your mother."

There weren't as many moms around in those days (at least none old enough to be the mother of other posters), so many younger posters started to refer to me as "The Mom." ;)

I once had a sig that went, "Back in my younger days, when all those people that airports are named after were still alive..." :lookaroun :lol:

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
My kids initials slammed together. I kind of vaguely like the fact it's essentially unpronounceable.

PineapplePrincess

Several years ago, my DD danced to "Pineapple Princess" for her Hawaiian class. It was the first time I had heard the song, and I instantly fell in love with it. Coincidentally, Auntie Kaui (CM at Poly) actually taught the dance to the girls here in Michigan. We tried calling DD Pineapple Princess for awhile, but she did not embrace it. So I figured that because I love the song and I also love Dole Whip Floats, I would just take it for myself.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
When I joined I was in my Disney fan infancy. I wondered when they were going to expand the monorail, I called MK Disney and knew nothing of CoP or Dole Whips. I was however a huge Star Wars fan. I selected the name immediately thinking that someone would already be using it but much to my surprise it was available.

MsSnuzi

Mine was a nickname coined by my business partner after a few drinks (ok, maybe more than a few) at a bar in a hotel of a dance convention in Canada we attended with a group of our students/dancers.:lookaroun

:snore:
Ya, so anyway, we were talking about how I had sleep deprivation and had trouble staying awake when talking to my sister-in-law on the phone and my business partner (BDCatz on the forum) made sure to let everyone know about my "sleeping habits". So instead of call me Miss Suzi, the kids started calling me Miss Snuzi and it got shortened to MsSnuzi.
So I use it for everything now - email, AIM, VMK, forums, even my license plate on my Mickey Mobile (aka 2008 Ford Escape). Just imagine driving behind someone with a license plate MsSnuzi - ha ha - but not to worry, I no longer suffer from sleep deprivation thanks to my CPap machine affectionally known at Snuffy (a story for another day!).
:wave:

Shere_Khan

Mine is simple. He has always been my favorite character.

Only problem is people immediately think I am a man. But oh well. I love Shere Khan!

Chape19714

My name is an abreviation of my last name, which my grandfather went by through High School. (I only go by it on the boards.)

The 19714 is simply "1971" for the year WDW Opened and "4" Theme parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom