What did you do?

Phonedave

Leonia 4th of July 5K at the finish (of course this year it was held on the 5th of July)

DaveD5k.jpg

DisneyRunner

Went for about a two mile walk. I was sweating as if I was running. Trying to decide what I'm going to do tomorrow. It is suppose to be just as warm. I'd like to run.

dreamfinder

15 minutes on a bike this morning just to loosen up. Have a 5k race this evening after work. Me and 5,000 of my closest friends. Once of the few I have run in where there are guaranteed payouts for certain paces. Last year a van full of Nigerians? from NYC pulled up about 5 minutes before the start. I think they had ten out of the first 15 runners across the finish line. Or something like that. One of em actually followed the cop pace car as he turned down a side street to avoid the finish area. Went from being in the front to finishing 3rd or 4th. Thats rough.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Here is me after the Sea Girt 5k. The actual finish line pic should be here soon.
OK... I had pictured you COMPLETELY different. :lol:

Leonia 4th of July 5K at the finish (of course this year it was held on the 5th of July)
You too Dave. I guess you build a mental image of what you think someone looks like and I am always WAY off. :D

Here is Mercedes Half on the left and Talladega on the right. Yes Gary, I was too cheap to buy a 5x7 for $20. :) Ill post a post picture tonight with my lovely wife and daughter.

Untitled-1.jpg

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer

You too Dave. I guess you build a mental image of what you think someone looks like and I am always WAY off. :D

Here is Mercedes Half on the left and Talladega on the right. Yes Gary, I was too cheap to buy a 5x7 for $20. :) Ill post a post picture tonight with my lovely wife and daughter.

View attachment 26859

Hope that's not a scary thing!

But somehow, this is how I mentally pictured all of you so far, especially Dave. Weird huh?

10.35miles this morning. Knees are aching finally.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer

View attachment 26859

Oh, jmax...you should check out the Food Pic of the Day thread or Donald Duck's trip report...plenty of pics of me...shoveling food down like there's no tomorrow.

joel_maxwell

Hope that's not a scary thing!

But somehow, this is how I mentally pictured all of you so far, especially Dave. Weird huh?

10.35miles this morning. Knees are aching finally.
Lord no. I just get an instant mental image of what I think someone looks like. Im always wrong. I thought light skin, brown hair... that kind of mental image.

That is weird. I wouldnt be a good fake psychic

Oh, jmax...you should check out the Food Pic of the Day thread or Donald Duck's trip report...plenty of pics of me...shoveling food down like there's no tomorrow.
Ill do it.

Oh, I did however picture Gary just as he is, Gary. :D

Joel

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Lord no. I just get an instant mental image of what I think someone looks like. Im always wrong. I thought light skin, brown hair... that kind of mental image.

That is weird. I wouldnt be a good fake psychic

Ill do it.

Oh, I did however picture Gary just as he is, Gary. :D

Joel

Yeah I tan so easily...under a 60 watt bulb I can go 5 shades darker. The wife is so jealous...

Texas84

Did 5K distance at 5:30 PM today, 12+ minute pace, sunny, no wind, 96 degrees (feels like 105). Chinese food from lunch was giving me trouble. Doing my first official 5K EVER this Saturday. Woo-hoo!

joel_maxwell

Interesting, and how was I supposed to look? :)

I think I have mention before that I am not exactly petite. 6'4" 210 lbs

-dave
That is what i meant. I think I pictured you more petite and scrappy. Not 6'4" x 210. Also, I picture Donald Duck possibly tall, around your height, light skinned and light hair. Im 5'10" and about 150-155. If I weighted 125ish, Id consider that scrappy.

Completely opposite. I like having a picture to go by, especially if Im supposed to possibly met some of the people in this section of wdwmagic in 48 daysish. :D

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I know Gary. This is why we all love you around wdwmagic.

:lookaroun I think you may be speaking for yourself.

Doing my first official 5K EVER this Saturday. Woo-hoo!

Good luck!!:sohappy:

Interesting, and how was I supposed to look? :)

I think I have mention before that I am not exactly petite. 6'4" 210 lbs

-dave

Wow! You're only 210? I'm about 5'7" (though I usually tell people 5'8":lookaroun) and I'm about 210 (though I usually tell people 200:lookaroun).

My body is just completely wrong for running. Not only am I short and fat, but I think my legs are dispraportionately short for my height (my wife's shorter than me and her butt's about 6 inches higher than mine if I stand next to her)

Why do I do this? Am I just an idiot?:hammer:

. . . oh yeah, that's right. It gives me an excuse to go to Disney World now that my son's too old to go.:eek:

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
I saw your tan lines... that is funny.

BTW, what is your name... unless you want it to be Donald Duck. :D

The J is for Joel

That's nothing...the finish line photo shows the tan lines on my thighs, and my Donald Duck tattoos peaking out...yes I "walk" the walk.

Real name is Donald Duck...I wish. It's nick, but Donald is fine...humor me.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
:lookaroun I think you may be speaking for yourself.

Good luck!!:sohappy:

Wow! You're only 210? I'm about 5'7" (though I usually tell people 5'8":lookaroun) and I'm about 210 (though I usually tell people 200:lookaroun).

My body is just completely wrong for running. Not only am I short and fat, but I think my legs are dispraportionately short for my height (my wife's shorter than me and her butt's about 6 inches higher than mine if I stand next to her)

Why do I do this? Am I just an idiot?:hammer:

. . . oh yeah, that's right. It gives me an excuse to go to Disney World now that my son's too old to go.:eek:

Same here...I'm only 5'3" and 131 lbs (used to be a close to death 92lbs...but that's another story) I should be singing in the It's a Small World ride. I think my running stride is like 5 inches...:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom