What did you do?

enchanted_belle

Ok, I'm back! (Gotta love the end of semesters, messing you up and all :hammer: )

Went for an easy interval training last night, more walking than running because we walked longer for the warm up. So, 37 minutes, 2.5 miles, and a 15:03 min/mile. Tomorrow's another 30-ish minute workout (maybe a little less running this time lol), and Saturday we're going to try to see if we can go 7 miles with our interval training. :)

JillC LI

Ran 5K this morning. Middle 2 miles were at 8:55 pace, and I definitely had more to give so I was pleased that I haven't lost all my conditioning from training for that 5K last Fall even though I haven't worked out quite as hard since then. Almost but not quite :D

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
25 miles on the beach this morning. My legs aren't as trashed as I expected them to be. Taking tomorrow off and running hard during Saturday's 50 mile.

Run strong folks.

diddy_mouse

A personal best for me over 5 miles today. 35:41, 7:08 /mi pace.

That's awesome, Steve! :sohappy: What a crazy-fast pace!

Question for you all...how do you combat shin splints? I don't get them too often but when I do it really makes it hard to run/walk at a decent speed. I've wondered if they were caused by my gait?

I did manage to get 2 miles in yesterday (mostly walking) at a 15min pace.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
I set a new PR today- 5.26 miles in 42:13, 8:02 average pace. I hit my long term goal of 5K in under 25 minutes- 24:58! :sohappy:

Blueliner

This morning was 5.5 miles in the mid 60's with high humidity.

I did not have my watch on, but I have convinced myself that I was running at Steve's pace. :lol:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
This morning was 5.5 miles in the mid 60's with high humidity.

I did not have my watch on, but I have convinced myself that I was running at Steve's pace. :lol:
It is sticky this morning in the ham.

I call it my internal speedometer. Combination of feel from my leg output, breathing and stride... Im usually dead on. Strange talent. Too bad I cant get paid for it. :lol:

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Wow! That is truly awesome. :king: :sohappy:

Thanks, I'm chuffed to bits. :D

I guess that's what happens when the tortoise tries to catch the hare. I'll never catch him but I had him in my sights for nearly 3 miles. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom