WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

JoeQuick02

Wow, some good ones being posted!!!

Great job all, these are great photos. Makes me miss it already and I am only three weeks back.

2972427889_de0818ea92_b.jpg

Gorjus

Figment, that explanation alone was probably a boost to a lot of people; encouraging them to just keep shooting; knowing that every photo won't be perfect, but you might get quite a few.

Raxip, great photo of the TTA. What tool did you use to do the blurring? Nice effect.

Azerin, yup, you've convinced me. I need a new lens. Mine will only go to 4.5 or 5.6. Not near enough light to get it as well lit as yours. In fact, here is my comparison:

IMG_0067.JPG

I purposely sat off center, because my goal for the night was a person in the stern of the boat. And there is less movement noticed by the camera coming to or away from you than there is going side to side. So I didn't get a great angle for Snow White, but didn't get as much blur for the character I was going for.

Disneyfalcon

Figment, that explanation alone was probably a boost to a lot of people; encouraging them to just keep shooting; knowing that every photo won't be perfect, but you might get quite a few.

Raxip, great photo of the TTA. What tool did you use to do the blurring? Nice effect.

Azerin, yup, you've convinced me. I need a new lens. Mine will only go to 4.5 or 5.6. Not near enough light to get it as well lit as yours. In fact, here is my comparison:

IMG_0067.JPG

I purposely sat off center, because my goal for the night was a person in the stern of the boat. And there is less movement noticed by the camera coming to or away from you than there is going side to side. So I didn't get a great angle for Snow White, but didn't get as much blur for the character I was going for.

Gorjus, I haven't been able to see your last photos. Am I the only one?

Gorjus

Hmmmmmmm. I see them so I assumed everyone could. I use Picassa. To post the photos I have to bring up the photo, right click on it, click on properties, copy the address, and then click on the Yellow insert image box here, and paste the address in. When I just copy the link or imbeded link in Picassa it doesn't work for me. Can anyone see it?

One other thing to try. Some days, I can't see everyone's photos. I have to hit refresh and then I see all the photos on the page. Try that.

Raven66

Hmmmmmmm. I see them so I assumed everyone could. I use Picassa. To post the photos I have to bring up the photo, right click on it, click on properties, copy the address, and then click on the Yellow insert image box here, and paste the address in. When I just copy the link or imbeded link in Picassa it doesn't work for me. Can anyone see it?

One other thing to try. Some days, I can't see everyone's photos. I have to hit refresh and then I see all the photos on the page. Try that.

I tried it, but all I see still is the little red x. I've seen other pictures that you have posted but it's been the last 3 I believe I haven't been able to see.

RAXIP

That's wild... The blurring makes it look like it's a picture of a miniature model.

I was thinking the same thing. It looks really neat.

Thanks. I'm really happy with how it came out. I just used photoshop to create the effect. It's not too difficult, you just need to have the right photo and play around the with amount of blurring. You can see a tutorial of how to do it HERE.

Oh, and i can't see you photos in your post either, Gorjus. But I looked in the page's source code and got the photo's URL. Everyone should be able to see it here:
lh3.ggpht.com/_W33Hogq7YUQ/SQVDUUO87ZI/AAAAAAAABEI/3oGUkV7fkZQ/s912/IMG_0067.JPG
(copy and paste into address bar)

imamouse

^^When I click the link, I received an error message - "Requested source not found on this server." Thanks anyway for trying to help.

Tiggerfanatic

^^ OddDuck, that riverboat photo made my jaw drop to my knees - absolutely stunnning. Don't remember seeing one like it on any of the POD threads.

OddDuck

^^ OddDuck, that riverboat photo made my jaw drop to my knees - absolutely stunnning. Don't remember seeing one like it on any of the POD threads.

Thanks. I particularly like the night watchman on the lower level, as he never moved during the timed photo. Really enhanced the spooky atmosphere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom