WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Thanks!

I really appreciate the feedback, it is the first comment that I have gotten on these boards about one of my pics. I was starting to think my pictures were not that good (at least in comparison to the other photographers on the list). We love to go to the San Angel Inn on every trip and love the atmosphere, margaritas, and food. There is just something special about always dinning at dusk in an "outdoor" courtyard :)

I've enjoyed several of your pictures. Specifics that come to mind are the BTMRR one and the Indy plane/fire one. You should link the pictures to your Flickr account, or post a link to your account in your signature. I prefer to comment on people's pictures there, if they have accounts.

But anyway, you've posted some very nice shots!

happymom52003

Look at his cufflink!/button on his sleeve!

Here is a close up of his cufflink for you (sorry if this is a repeat....I can't remember if I've posted this one before):

DSC06874.jpg

Tiggerfanatic

When we were watching this show last December, the plane actually collided with the truck that was parked there. Pieces of airplane flew everywhere! Everyone just stared in shock for a moment, then they whole cast just cracked up laughing!! There were people in the audience that didn't know it wasn't part of the show, and wouldn't get up and leave even though it was announced several times that the show had been suspended, and to please come back again!

42 more days and we'll see if it makes it all the way through!!

JoeQuick02

A not so common shot of TT

WDWFigment,

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I will change my sig to include my flickr set, that is a good idea.

Here is a quick one for today:

2993418461_d457533e3c_b.jpg

Wow awesome shot! Don't see too many pics from the inside of this ride!

WDWFigment,

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I will change my sig to include my flickr set, that is a good idea.

Here is a quick one for today:

2993418461_d457533e3c_b.jpg

Haven't posted a pic in awhile so I can't remember if I have posted this one before... only 7 more days til I'm in the world and can get bunch of new shots :sohappy:

dw07.jpg

WDWFigment

Original Poster
JoeQuick - I look forward to seeing the link. There is a lot of fun Disney stuff to do on Flickr!

KeeKee & NEMickeyFan - great dept of field on your shots today!

My shot for today was pretty boring (and honestly, still is) so I decided to give it a more interesting composition via cropping (I cropped out probably 50% or more of the picture). The idea was to imply that the monorail is moving from the left of the frame to the right. I'm not sure how effectively I accomplished this, but oh well.

Clicking on the picture takes you to its Flickr page, where you can navigate to my other WDW shots.

KeeKee

JoeQuick - I look forward to seeing the link. There is a lot of fun Disney stuff to do on Flickr!

KeeKee & NEMickeyFan - great dept of field on your shots today!

My shot for today was pretty boring (and honestly, still is) so I decided to give it a more interesting composition via cropping (I cropped out probably 50% or more of the picture). The idea was to imply that the monorail is moving from the left of the frame to the right. I'm not sure how effectively I accomplished this, but oh well.

Clicking on the picture takes you to its Flickr page, where you can navigate to my other WDW shots.

I think you did just fine! It looks good. The only thing I would do is move your logo to the bottom right because it draws the eye upward and away from the subject. If you want the eye to follow a left to right direction, the logo will more naturally go in the bottom right corner.

Jekyll_Baker

P8170015.jpg

I know I was just at WDW about 5 weeks ago for World Wide Weekend, but I'm going again next week, kinda spur of the moment - YAY. So just gonna go down to relax for a couple days and spend most of the time getting in some good camera time

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom