WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

Tater48

21or2w5.jpg

Gorjus

Earl,
Great perspective on the hat photo. You've been showing some great shots lately.

Don't worry; this isn't a thread about technical perfection. We all learn from each other's unique perspective on all things Disney.

Snap 'em; post 'em; enjoy 'em!

Jayrod,
Kee Kee's right. All photos aren't going to be sharp, crisp and perfectly focused and lit. So what? Does the photo bring you to WDW in your heart? Go...shoot...shoot weird things...shoot different angles.

I also find it interesting how the sites that I am so familar with at the "World" look thru someone else's eyes and lens. ...... This is a sharing site, I think, and not a competition. So, if you have some shots you would like to share, we would be glad to see them! Have a great trip!!

Amen.

.....(we went in august to go shopping for our little addition, but since we didn't go to any parks i'm not counting that trip)

Are you kidding?! Of course it counts. Spending a day at Downtown Disney or roaming the resorts is definitely a trip to Disney.

A pitfall of mostly refusing to use the auto settings. :hammer:

I've spent an hour trying to manipulate my camera into doing what I want it to do only to find that just setting it on auto was the perfect setting.

Sometimes it is good to be lucky; unless you timed this perfectly, which you could have. Great timing.

Still can't figure out why only some can see my photos.

rtiller

Sometimes it is good to be lucky; unless you timed this perfectly, which you could have. Great timing.

Still can't figure out why only some can see my photos.

I'd like to say I timed it but I was taking so many pictures from this angle I was bound to get it :)

I haven't been able to see your pictures either.

Thessair

Thanks for posting such great pics, everyone. There is so much to learn from everyone else sharing, whether it's technical information or just a good spot to stand a snap a few I know it was all helpful to me on my last trip down. So, thanks for that. And here's mine for today:

earldw28

Earl,
Great perspective on the hat photo. You've been showing some great shots lately.

Thanks Gorjus. Yeah, I couldn't see your photos yesterday only little red x's which is what a few people said but apparently WDWFigment could see them so that is kinda strange. Thanks for the compliment again.

Jeffb fantastic Splash photo!! DisneyDad great new perspective on M:S!! Love your pic too dash!

Here is mine for today:

DisneyWorld2008139.jpg

RiversideBunny

You want a challenge, Nikon and Canon DSLR guys?
Want a tough shot?

• Try getting a photo of Tinker Bell just as she emerges from the castle before she turns on her lights and flies across Tomorrow Land. Get a shot of her coming out of the castle.
If you look very closely at the very top of the castle, just a for a second or two, you can see a door open with a light inside and someone helping Tinker Bell get in place for her flight.
It's over in a flash. (no pun)

Rots a ruck, G.I.
:king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom