WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

WDWFigment

Original Poster
As promised, here is a before and after shot of the Haunted Mansion. I wrote a rather detailed explanation of what I did on the HM picture's Flickr page, please click the bottom HM Image ("After") to read it. Thanks!

Before:
110408000223.jpg

After:

(Clicking this image takes you to its Flickr Page).

imamouse

Wow - great photos everyone, especially:

OddDuck - amazing riverboat complete with reflection in #575.

Dash - love the BatB shot in #578. *sings* "Be our guest, be our guest...."

WDWFigmant - love the HM pics in #581. You night time photos always rock!

Jaytrod

Wow

Wow you all take some amazing shots..I will definitely be adding some after my trip next week. However, Im not so sure my camera takes pictures as clear as the ones I am looking at.. They are brilliant. I hope I can do you all justice. PLEASE KEEP EM COMING!!

KeeKee

Wow you all take some amazing shots..I will definitely be adding some after my trip next week. However, Im not so sure my camera takes pictures as clear as the ones I am looking at.. They are brilliant. I hope I can do you all justice. PLEASE KEEP EM COMING!!

Don't worry; this isn't a thread about technical perfection. We all learn from each other's unique perspective on all things Disney.

Snap 'em; post 'em; enjoy 'em!

NEmickeyfan

Welcome to the thread. We will look forward to seeing your pictures after your trip. Although there are some really great pics here, the real fun of this thread (at least for me) is to see shots of our favorite parts of WDW and a few parts that some of us don't get to see. I also find it interesting how the sites that I am so familar with at the "World" look thru someone else's eyes and lens. It keeps me going between trips to live vicariously through the photos posted here. This is a sharing site, I think, and not a competition. So, if you have some shots you would like to share, we would be glad to see them! Have a great trip!!

CoryonFire

Here's one of my personal favorite shots that I've gotten. Took it after hours, and just being in that area with only two other people was rather surreal.

2774607543_65fec6aceb_b.jpg

tracyandalex

thanks so much everyone for posting your pics, they are awesome.
we have not been to the world since october 2007 (we went in august to go shopping for our little addition, but since we didn't go to any parks i'm not counting that trip) and because of our little addition we won't be returning until next december.
thanks everyone for the much needed WDW fix!!
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Thessair

I say you did a great job for not knowing what you were doing! :wave:

Thanks very much!

Really, I just got lucky by having a decent lens. Unfortunately, it seems like most of the pictures I took on the trip are either under or overexposed. A pitfall of mostly refusing to use the auto settings. :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom