WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Phantom Manor from DLP.

DLP_PM.JPG

Gorjus

I was think thinking the same thing :wave: I have noticed that when I ask photopass people (both those with the characters and those who are not with the characters) if they can do this or that, that sometimes one will say yes to something that another will say no to ect. ect. ect. :wave:

Welcome to MY life...or rather life in a mega corporation.

PC090220.jpg

This is my daughter watching the MVMCP parade, 12/07.
Sorry about the redeye.

There you go, the number one reason it doesn't matter how young your children are when you bring them to WDW. Look at the joy on that child's face. And I'm sure mom/dad/grandparent's joy is just as big or bigger seeing that face.

256111740_VP8SQ-L.jpg

Hidden Mickey

He could use some Proactive:p:lol: Nice Hidden Mickey

Disney Stars and Motor Cars

group.jpg

LOVE IT! Talk about an eclectic group. 2 little girls, 2 evil women, a prince, a princess, a warrrior, and 2 funny looking guys (just kidding). You worked in entertainment, didn't you Drew?

Gorjus

YEA!!!! It is time to open up the doors and let the guests in so we can play with them.:lookaroun

Or...Yea! Gorjus is going to be our photographer!!:kiss:

Disney05

I don't know if it's because Goofy is big, but Minnie looks really tiny. Good picture though!

Or...Yea! Gorjus is going to be our photographer!!:kiss:[/quote]

AllStarGuard

Post #510 - RandeB - I always love walking into MK and going straight to Adventureland. Great shot. I really can't wait to make it down there again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom