WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

E102_Gamma

PC100312.jpg

Trying this for the first time...

POR on the bridge.

I been there! I love that place, although I stayed there just once :D I always walk by there just to get pizza :p

Gorjus

Gorgus....I look forward to your character photos everyday! I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.

Thanks so much for the kind words. My future supply of character only photography will be limited once I run out of my current supply (which is big right now). That is until I buy a portable camera. New photopass rule: A guest must always be in the photo, be it a character or an icon. No more allowing guests to put photos of characters alone on their photopass or icons alone. And no more photographing the characters right before the set starts and adding it to my photopass card. :cry:

NewfieFan

Thanks so much for the kind words. My future supply of character only photography will be limited once I run out of my current supply (which is big right now). That is until I buy a portable camera. New photopass rule: A guest must always be in the photo, be it a character or an icon. No more allowing guests to put photos of characters alone on their photopass or icons alone. And no more photographing the characters right before the set starts and adding it to my photopass card. :cry:

Ohhhhhh, that's too bad! Hey, all you got to do is get a cardboard cutout of someone, carry it around the parks with you, and then stick it in every picture - there, problem solved!

joanna71985

I didn't think guests could put just-character pictures on their photopass.:confused:

Gorjus

I didn't think guests could put just-character pictures on their photopass.:confused:

Yes you can
No you can't
Yes you can by guest request
No you can't at all.

Ask different managers the same question and these were the answers you received.

Now a universal rule...absolutely not...doing so will contribute to termination. So, any photos on the pass already could stay. Any new ones...a no no.

Trishnh

Yes you can
No you can't
Yes you can by guest request
No you can't at all.

Ask different managers the same question and these were the answers you received.

Now a universal rule...absolutely not...doing so will contribute to termination. So, any photos on the pass already could stay. Any new ones...a no no.

That is very strange:shrug:..I never really thought about taking a photopass picture of just a character, but I wonder why it is so frowned upon? I love seeing all your character pics and it makes me want to get more pics of characters alone.

Gorjus

That is very strange:shrug:..I never really thought about taking a photopass picture of just a character, but I wonder why it is so frowned upon? I love seeing all your character pics and it makes me want to get more pics of characters alone.

Thanks. The reason is that photos of the characters alone are for sale on the Photopass website; so are photos of the icons and other park scenes. There are some REALLY nice ones for sale.

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Since this thread doesn't seem limited to WDW anymore, I figured I post a pic of my recent and very unexpected trip to Disneyland Paris. Beautiful park.

DLP_Castle.JPG

cococola44

Since this thread doesn't seem limited to WDW anymore, I figured I post a pic of my recent and very unexpected trip to Disneyland Paris. Beautiful park.

DLP_Castle.JPG

I WANNA GOOOO!!!! OOOMMMGGGGGGG I WANT IT!!! :eek: MY EYES WON'T CLOSE!!! TORTURE!!! I want to go...:cry:

sophie_the_pooh

Thank you jvrabel, beautiful picture of DLP's Sleeping Beauty's castle! You just made my day! :sohappy:I worked at "La Boutique du Château" inside that castle for a couple of months in 2001, I have wonderful memories of guests and cast members...Ohhh, looking at your picture makes want to go back! Now...:cry:

Trishnh

LOVE the Disneyland Paris castle..I would love to see more of your pics (or anyone elses) since I doubt I will ever get to go there in person:cry:

Figment82

DLRP's castle will always be my favorite. I had the good fortune of visiting for a day back in 2000 and loved the park. I wish I could go back, if only to ride Space Mountain and see the dragon under the castle.

Unfortunately, all of my photos are at home and were taken on a film camera, so I don't have digital versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom