WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spectropluto

IMG_1443.jpg

kc1296426

That poster design is great - this beautiful fireworks show is happening - and they're looking so excitedly... the other way... :hammer:

Looks like it should be fun though!
Haha I thought the same thing! The poster design is really great, Especially how they sync the fireworks in the background, the castle, and the smiling kids.

Karolena

Nope. Never heard of either of them, and never heard any of the music. Thanks for the info.

Not trying to be rude, but how do you not know who Heidi Klum is? She's on TV constantly, for Victoria's Secret and Project Runway. Not to mention all of the adds that are in malls across America for VS. She's one of the only models I actually think is pretty.

I love seeing pictures of famous people in the parks, because it reminds me that they are just like us.

P.S. All of these pictures are amazing and I'm so glad this thread is still going strong. Even though it makes me want to go to Disney really bad.

P.P.S. Gorjus, keep your character pictures coming. I love them, because it's a side of them that we don't really get to see.

Karolena

Taken at my high school today.
dsc00903yd8.jpg

I'm so jealous. We never had anything close to this when I graduated from High School. Granted I do live in western New York, so it's not like any Disney parks are particularly close.

Have fun when you go!!! :wave:

shakes20

When we were in WDW in January, we were amazed at the number of birds swooping around, this one let us get pretty close...
n99000536_30244874_9504.jpg

photoflight

Not trying to be rude, but how do you not know who Heidi Klum is? She's on TV constantly, for Victoria's Secret and Project Runway. Not to mention all of the adds that are in malls across America for VS. She's one of the only models I actually think is pretty.

I think I've seen one Victoria's Secret ad in the last few months, maybe during the Super Bowl but I wasn't paying too close attention, if she was in that then I probably saw her.

Project Runway? That's another new one on me.

Didn't mean for the thread drift, just thought I'd ask who they were.

Gorjus

Thanks Nibbles, Thanks Karolena. I really appreciate the words.

As for that Grad Night poster:eek::eek::eek:

Isn't the Grad night being held at the Studios this year? If they were going to photoshop a poster, shouldn't they have used Studio images?

joanna71985

Thanks Nibbles, Thanks Karolena. I really appreciate the words.

As for that Grad Night poster:eek::eek::eek:

Isn't the Grad night being held at the Studios this year? If they were going to photoshop a poster, shouldn't they have used Studio images?

Next year. This is the last year at MK.

dizzbuff

Taking Pictures at Nite

I have been trying to understand how you guys take such great pictures at nite. There are so many great pictures on these threads that have inspired me. So my question is how or what setting should be chosen to take pictures at nite with little light? I am thinking of getting the Kodak Z712 that has a higher ISO. Will that make a difference? I am going back to the wonderful World in a few weeks and I want to take better pictures. My daytime pictures are fine ..it is the nite time pictures and pictures of fireworks that need serious help. Any information or guidance would be such appreciated!! :)
Thanks Everyone for great and beautiful pics!
Lora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom